Encyglovepedia

Got any ideas on how to improve the board? Let us know here!

Moderator: Jake

BuddyB
Regular poster

Encyglovepedia

Post by BuddyB »

I was wondering if there is a way to create folders in the "Encyglovepedia" section?

What I was hoping for are separate folders that would include (and not limited to) "medical" with a subfolder of "surgical" and "exam". And more subfolders that could include manufacturers. Other folders in the main section could have "household", "leather", "pvc", etc. (something similar to the different style of gloves for the map for where glove fetishes live).

I think this would help other members search for their particular fetish without overwhelming members by searching individual threads as there are now. I want to submit my collection (so to speak) only to realize other threads have been started but have to search back several pages.

For example of what I would like to see (and to submit to) would be

Encyglovepedia - Medical - Surgical - Biogel - Skinsense

or

Encyglovepedia - Household - Marigold - Unlined Canners Glove

Thanks for considering.
Tightgloves

Re: Encyglovepedia

Post by Tightgloves »

When I had the idea of creating Encyglovepedia, I also thought of creating subfolders in the future. I wrote it in my first post. I think the more simple, logical, practical is by type: light latex, surgical, household,... but be aware of creating too many subfolders!
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by SexySurgical »

First create the posts, then we can see if subfolders are warranted.

Tightgloves, weren't you the source of creating the Medical Fetishes subfora? They're so fuckin' silent, really not warranted in hindsight.

Start by some sort of tagging inside the posts, then people can search w/in the Encycglovepedia section w/ the search engine tweaked to that particular board...
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

I think 'subfolders' (they're actually called boards) for the different types would be a good idea. Although if I'm not mistaken there are only articles about household and medical gloves in there. It would be nice to get some others as well, particularly leather.

Further divisions would indeed be too much. The threads are already the subdivisions for brands, you can just add your own information to those.

Keep in mind that Collection Threads go in a different forum, though, not in the Encyglovepedia. Those are usually personal threads, so you'd have to make your own thread anyway.

You can find out if there's already a thread on the gloves you wan to talk about by doing an advanced search, where you can specify you only want to search within a particular board.

Return to “Forum Suggestions”