Best way to run a fetish store?

Got any ideas on how to improve the board? Let us know here!

Moderator: Jake

Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Best way to run a fetish store?

Post by Ceramic »

is this your only site? or do you have more ?

buying a few vids could get very pricey..how about u'll make ur own website and offer premium membership in like 20-30$ like everyone else do? :)

just saying.. ;)
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Clips4sale updates

Post by Rommeltje »

That's actually not a very good idea. At least not from the seller's side. It's the model that Glove Mansion uses, and which causes them to have a very hard time keeping their above water (that, and all the piracy, of course). It's not a sustainable method, because people will join once, take all the videos they want, and leave again.

I'd rather have the content be a little more expensive if that means Valentina will be able to keep making videos for a longer period of time.
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

Rommeltje wrote:That's actually not a very good idea. At least not from the seller's side. It's the model that Glove Mansion uses, and which causes them to have a very hard time keeping their above water (that, and all the piracy, of course). It's not a sustainable method, because people will join once, take all the videos they want, and leave again.

I'd rather have the content be a little more expensive if that means Valentina will be able to keep making videos for a longer period of time.
all true,but thats a risk anyone who runs a fetish website has to take imo.

yes some will join,leech all the server dry and quit with the "loss" of just 30-50$,but how many of those do u have?

i belive every big\small website that "invest" in his fans and premium subscribers,will see that he has a bunch of loyal ppl that will continue pay per month for the good quality the site provides :)

for me,buying a few vids just now might not be a big deal (lets say around 100-130$)

but doing it a few times a month,or whenever a new vids comes out? thats gonna cost a lot.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Ceramic wrote:yes some will join,leech all the server dry and quit with the "loss" of just 30-50$,but how many of those do u have?

i belive every big\small website that "invest" in his fans and premium subscribers,will see that he has a bunch of loyal ppl that will continue pay per month for the good quality the site provides :)
Go and ask Fetish Liza about that. ;)

In a perfect world, you'd be right. But reality isn't so sunny, I'm afraid.
Jake
The Only Gay in the Village

Re: Best way to run a fetish store?

Post by Jake »

Loyalty is the one human trait that has truly diminished since the advent of the modern internet. Fewer and fewer people will remain loyal to a website if there is little need to do so when much less effort will also get them what they want. Leeching and freeloading are the latest trends in the world. The more we can do to stop it or reduce it the better, even if it means punishing those loyal to the creators of content as well as the abusers.
glovemansion
Fetish Liza - Glovely Diva

Re: Best way to run a fetish store?

Post by glovemansion »

Well I agree....10 years ago we started with "GloveMansion"...hardly anybody had heard of "glove fetish" until then. Only a few sites existed.

I created the website for my fellow "glove lovers", invested A LOT of money, sacrificied A LOT of things....so my members could enjoy better, newer quality clips, new models etc.

I would NOT suggest beginning a fetish site anymore. You will only keep running after the pirates, YES piracy does kill sites.

SUPPORT your favourite website, even if it is only once a year!

For now GloveMansion will remain open because we still have LOYAL, PAYING FANS that I do not want to disappoint.

But even Clipstores won't guarantee you sales. Only HARD work and a lot of love for your fans will.

"Amen"

Return to “Forum Suggestions”