glovegirls patreon scam?

Got an issue? Take it up with us here, and we'll see what we can do about it.

Moderator: Jake

Forum rules
If you wish to lodge a complaint against another member of the forum, please note topics posted in this section will be visible to others.
If you would prefer to remain anonymous, please send a private message to one of our moderators or administrators.
jakesmith2
Occasional poster

glovegirls patreon scam?

Post by jakesmith2 »

is it just me or does it feel like they're just leading everyone on?

1. they started with great content now they're just charging everyone and not uploading any new content for several months (even though the most recent post said "new content next week", no new content was uploaded)

2. they also removed a lot of content that were previously available

might be time to de-pledge
italiglover
WWGFA Orderly

Re: glovegirls patreon scam?

Post by italiglover »

As a member myself, Anna has said in the telegram channel she did come off of battling some health issues and mentioned she dealt with a major flood where she lost all of her gear. If you are having any issues, you should reach out to her personally to see what's going on. But my guess is she is dealing with some real life stuff now and that's probably her priority.
Last edited by italiglover on Wed Nov 23, 2022 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
5exy_bluedabadee
Newcomer

Re: glovegirls patreon scam?

Post by 5exy_bluedabadee »

italiglover wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:43 pm As a member myself, Anna has said in the telegram channel she did come off of battling some health issues and mentioned she dealt with a major flood where she lost all of her gear. If you are having any issues, you should reach out to her personally to see what's going on. But my guess is she is dealing with some real life stuff now and that's probably her priority.
Fair enough, but the point was whether it's becoming a scam. I guess you could say its because people were told they'd be new content at the beginning of the month. Months go by, and still nothing (people were fooled into paying another $30). A lot of videos also got deleted as mentioned before. And random pledges are now being made available for $150, $600, $1000. My guess is that the personal problems she was having are over. And now she's just making content for the group that's paid for her lifetime access (I may be wrong, but it makes sense). It was a money making business after all... So I'm not really surprised. It's just disappointing for those that can't afford it. $150-$1000 is a ridiculous amount of money for some people.
Last edited by SexySurgical on Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: anonymization dummy account on request of user