Dispute between fetishnation_ss and Kinkynige

Got an issue? Take it up with us here, and we'll see what we can do about it.

Moderator: Jake

Forum rules
If you wish to lodge a complaint against another member of the forum, please note topics posted in this section will be visible to others.
If you would prefer to remain anonymous, please send a private message to one of our moderators or administrators.
leon010

Re: Dispute between fetishnation_ss and Kinkynige

Post by leon010 »

Thanks @rommeltje!
Fetish_idol
Glovely Diva

Post by Fetish_idol »

Ahh good morning everyone. I’ve made an account as this has just came to light to me 4 years later.

Back then I somewhat remember this issue and issued a refund. I can’t remember after that what happened but I know I did block the account as I was fed up of the constant messages and I agree I got quite frustrated HOWEVER I’ve messaged KinkyNige on Instagram and I will quite happily give him the refund that he claims he never got because I am not a scammer and I see myself as a rather respectful friendly good human being.

I’ve read on the thread that numerous accounts had been open which I must stress, these were not me. A lot of account were open and people were posing to be me. The only account I had was fetishnation_ss and the one I’m using now fetish_idol. My fetishnation_ss and the email was closed down. I believe someone kept reporting my posts and telling instragam that my content was breaking their rules 🤷🏽‍♀️ maybe they were, I didn’t know a great deal about this when I started and it became too much stress so I decided it was easier just to stop doing it.

Last month I decided to look into how I could do it all properly and how I wouldn’t allow individual behind a computer screen bother me. So with thicker skin and 4 years older I’m back. :)

If you wish to follow me I’m on Instagram as fetish_idol and I now have this account however I am not sure how this website works and what it is used for but I needed to create this account just to put this thread to bed.
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by SexySurgical »

Welcome to the forum!
Confirming legitimacy: https://www.instagram.com/direct/t/3402 ... 5169096568
Fetish_idol wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:11 pm

I’ve read on the thread that numerous accounts had been open which I must stress, these were not me. A lot of account were open and people were posing to be me. The only account I had was fetishnation_ss and the one I’m using now fetish_idol. My fetishnation_ss and the email was closed down.

If you wish to follow me I’m on Instagram as fetish_idol and I now have this account however I am not sure how this website works and what it is used for but I needed to create this account just to put this thread to bed.
www.instagram.com/fetish_idol

I will make your account Pink w/ caption Glovely Diva to confirm ID, but no need to use the PM system here if you like the other channels better.
Fetish_idol
Glovely Diva

Post by Fetish_idol »

I’ve replied to the message sent via Instagram. I’m not sure how this site works so if you could explain to me via our Instagram message that would be super :) thank you in advance
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Thanks for coming by and clearing things up! I hope SexySurgical manages to explain the site well enough that you'll stop by every now and then. :-)

As for KinkyNige's account here, I've heard enough. He's permabanned.
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by SexySurgical »

Technical workings or posting etiquette? Both?
Fetish_idol wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:40 pm I’ve replied to the message sent via Instagram. I’m not sure how this site works so if you could explain to me via our Instagram message that would be super :) thank you in advance

Return to “Complaints”