Any Glove loving cockteases out there??

Post your personal and contact ads here.

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Forum rules
Sandbox & General areas are search engine indexed. Consider not leaving too much personal details.
glovesmakemehorny69
Newcomer

Any Glove loving cockteases out there??

Post by glovesmakemehorny69 »

Hey all! New here and hope your all doing well!! I’m curious as to if there are any girls out there who would love using a guys fetish for gloves to entertain herself and tease him, knowing she can make him horny or hard, and weak for her just by throwing on a pair of gloves and sending a pic of herself wearing them? (even fully clothed!) Would anyone love to have a glove loving guy at their mercy and make him beg and squirm just because you have a nice pair of gloves on?
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Re: Any Glove loving cockteases out there??

Post by tronn206 »

I think most of us on here would love that. Though there is a few glove loving women on here I wouldn't get my hopes up. But anyway welcome to the forum and good luck. :)
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover
hotgloveuser123

Re: Any Glove loving cockteases out there??

Post by hotgloveuser123 »

There are a FEW and we all want for them to stick around. We would never want to subjugate them or make them feel like this is a hostile place that they can't be comfortable. I think the brilliant thing about this forum is that Romm and the boys AND girls in charge have cultivated a space where we can all feel comfortable. I think the majority of us have felt at times a little insecure about our fetish. This is a place that we can go and feel comfortable and accepted. We are a community of like minded people with a common interest. It is up to all of us individually not to sully that up. Don't mean call anyone out or preach just my two cents.

Return to “Glove Personals”