Leather gloves 24/7

Post your personal and contact ads here.

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Forum rules
Sandbox & General areas are search engine indexed. Consider not leaving too much personal details.
gloveman4499
Regular poster

Leather gloves 24/7

Post by gloveman4499 »

Hi glovers
Leather glove fetishist here, and it seems to never fade, but get stronger. To the stage where my partner helps me and understands, but i crave another to slide the leatheries on. I know ots not fair, but all I want is to meet a genuine leather glover !
I cant stop thinking about leather gloves 24/7.. and been around 30 years knowing of my secret love for leather clothing and esp gloves. Now am a 39 year old man who would TRULY love to even just chat about our mutual love, as i feel i need a genuine friend in what we truly love. And its not just sexual at all. In fact, its more a comforting thing. Thus i even wear them sometimes when in bed sleeping !! (I know right 😳).
Anywho, would genuinely love to chat if you feel you could help "enlighten" me lol, so, I am literally begging for you to get in touch with me.
P.s located Toowoomba, SE Queensland, Australia.
P.s.s Even happy to video chat if you are far away, as my chances of finding a leather glove lover close to me is near zero 😫😔
Put the Love in Glove and leather is always better ;)

Return to “Glove Personals”