Glove Mansion. [Goatee Guy self finisher rant]

Propose ideas for future updates

Moderator: glovemansion

tronn206
WWGFA donor

Glove Mansion. [Goatee Guy self finisher rant]

Post by tronn206 »

Hi all

Sorry. A little rant here I need to get off my chest. Why do so many brilliant Glove Mansion videos get spoilt by that bloke with the goaty beard finishing him self off?? I want to see the beautiful gloved women finishing the hand job not the man. Its meant to be a glove fetish site not a gay site where you watch a man bring him self off.:-(

Sorry for rant but I have seen so many great Glove Mansion clips that are just spoilt by the ending.:-(
Last edited by SexySurgical on Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: [title]; cloud icon
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover
xtremetard1

Re: Glove Mansion.

Post by xtremetard1 »

+1. Totally agree with this.
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by SexySurgical »

Goatee Guy I believe is the BF/man of Liza; only woman can do the job I'm afraid 8)
katertjekat
VIP

Post by katertjekat »

SexySurgical wrote:Goatee Guy I believe is the BF/man of Liza; only woman can do the job I'm afraid 8)
Yes, you're right, it's FL's partner/husband. I think he's in a very lucky position: having a gorgeous woman like FL ánd being allowed to play with other gorgeous girls too!!
hotgloveuser123

Re: Glove Mansion. [Goatee Guy self finisher rant]

Post by hotgloveuser123 »

pretty sure we aren't supposed to post this kind of stuff. specifically L or GM. just because there is probably a good chance that you dont know?

edit: didn't realize sexysurgical was on this post. who is a obviously a long time contributing member to this forum. have the tolences on posting GM stuff been loosened?
katertjekat
VIP

Post by katertjekat »

hotgloveuser123 wrote:pretty sure we aren't supposed to post this kind of stuff. specifically L or GM. just because there is probably a good chance that you dont know?

edit: didn't realize sexysurgical was on this post. who is a obviously a long time contributing member to this forum. have the tolences on posting GM stuff been loosened?
I don't know what's so secretive about the lucky goatee guy being Liza's partner. They make a great couple I'd think.
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by SexySurgical »

Yeah he has been named as such recently: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/78265 ... %28.WMV%29
katertjekat wrote:
hotgloveuser123 wrote:pretty sure we aren't supposed to post this kind of stuff. specifically L or GM. just because there is probably a good chance that you dont know?

I don't know what's so secretive about the lucky goatee guy being Liza's partner. They make a great couple I'd think.
Posting pirated GM content is off limits since it not only is Liza a Glovely Diva, the banner above is sponsored.
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

I wish she'd let them finish him off with their gloves. Some of the best clips I've ever seen only spoilt by the ending. Well for me anyway.:-(
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover

Return to “Suggestions”