Natalia and rubber gloves

Propose ideas for future updates

Moderator: glovemansion

4rt

Natalia and rubber gloves

Post by 4rt »

Hi Liza, I really like Natalia's videos, will she be coming back, if so please could she do some more rubber gloves videos? Also will Dunia be coming back? I think she's great too!

Thanks for a great site.
glovemansion
Fetish Liza - Glovely Diva

Re: Natalia and rubber gloves

Post by glovemansion »

Hi 4rt,

yes both girls will come back, just now sure when because both live very far away from us. I will let them know to bring rubber gloves, when they do come over :)

Thx xxx Liza
4rt

Post by 4rt »

Thanks for the reply Liza, great to know that both will be coming back. Whenever it happens, i'll look forward to it!
glovemansion

Post by glovemansion »

Very happy to say Natalia is coming to see me next week and we are going to make new videos :)

So if you have more ideas, now is the time...

xxx Liza
4rt

Post by 4rt »

Thats awesome news! I'm sorry but I don't have any specific ideas, I really like yellow marigold rubber gloves so something with them would be my suggestion, but I know whatever you come up with will be great. Thanks for a great site, I look forward to the updates!
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Well, if I may interject with a suggestion of my own - since 4rt doesn't have any specific wishes - something with a dildo or a strapon would be nice. :-) I always love to see girls giving oral to dildo's. Some yellow rubber gloves would make that even better of course!

Would that be ok with you, 4rt?

Anybody else have any good suggestions?
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by SexySurgical »

Some surgical underneath wouldn't hurt I'd say 8-D
glovemansion

Post by glovemansion »

Ok, I got Natalia in natural rubber gloves as a maid, followed by a girl/girl set with me using several rubber gloves, yellow marigolds, pink playtex and some vibrating wand.
Also did a medical exam with white surgical gloves, a dentist set and er.. alot :) Oh yes she did a double gloving video too.

Hope there is something that you fancy :)
4rt

Post by 4rt »

You and Natalia in yellow marigolds and pink playtex!! That sounds absolutely AMAZING - you know I think I could get used to this request page!!

But really, many many thanks Liza. It is an amazing privilege to be able to ask for, and get, such an awesome sounding update, am really looking forward to seeing it!
asdf19

Post by asdf19 »

i would like to see too natalia giving a handjob and fucking with those spontex sensitive rubber gloves, the fit of the gloves in natalia in the kitchen was absolutely perfect, im sure that all of you will be agree with me jeje
thank you liza for your work!!

Return to “Suggestions”