Complaint about Glovemansion vid 'Sexy dentist apprentice'

Wanna say something to Fetish Liza? This is the place!

Moderator: glovemansion

Nislo
Occasional poster

Complaint about Glovemansion vid 'Sexy dentist apprentice'

Post by Nislo »

I must say I'm a fan of surgical latex gloves but the latest video is a huge let down both girls had un fitting latex gloves and one had a hole in it surgical gloves should be a nice tight fit are the standards slipping
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Re: New glovemasion video

Post by SexySurgical »

Shall I move this to Suggestions or Talk to Liza, Nislo?
ishnebidish

Re: Complaint about Glovemansion vid 'Sexy dentist apprentic

Post by ishnebidish »

I looked at the gif that Nislo was talking about, and I'd have to agree. The hole in the glove really throws everything off, on top of the gloves being loose.
katertjekat
VIP

Post by katertjekat »

I'm sorry, but that's all a matter of personal taste. I specifically like to see girls' hands in slightly oversized latex or household gloves, and I specifically like it when my wife wears gloves with larger diameter cuffs that lazily slap back and forth as she's thrusting on top of me. With slightly oversized gloves, you can see, feel, hear and smell the rubber wrinkling under every hand movement, which is even emphasized if the gloves are wet with pussy juices or/and pre-cum. Tight fitting gloves are really a turn-off for me. So no email to Liza necessary.
ishnebidish

Post by ishnebidish »

katertjekat wrote:I'm sorry, but that's all a matter of personal taste. I specifically like to see girls' hands in slightly oversized latex or household gloves, and I specifically like it when my wife wears gloves with larger diameter cuffs that lazily slap back and forth as she's thrusting on top of me. With slightly oversized gloves, you can see, feel, hear and smell the rubber wrinkling under every hand movement, which is even emphasized if the gloves are wet with pussy juices or/and pre-cum. Tight fitting gloves are really a turn-off for me. So no email to Liza necessary.

Fair enough. Come to think of it, everyone's opinions are different. No point insulting a video if some like it, giving your opinion on it is probably great for the creator to improve upon if they wish to, or to here what others think of their creation.
glovemansion
Fetish Liza - Glovely Diva

Post by glovemansion »

Hi : )

So about the movie...

I had several mails and messages regarding surgical gloves and some of you wanted to see more loose ones, the ones from boxes.

If I had known this kind of negative feedback would come, I would have thought twice about doing something what certain fans want to see.

Unfortunately I cannot please each member in each video.

I think one hole in over 10 years of clips is not bad...yes I understand it should not have happened...it did...the girls probably did not notice it as they were having fun.

So on that note: tighter gloves were used in the new clips we shot recently, keep in mind most girls have smaller than size 6 hands, so if anybody can provide me with 5.5 surgical gloves, let me know, I cannot find them anywhere.

And indeed...we all have different tastes : )

x Liza

Return to “Talk to Liza”