what brand are these gloves [Sucked by the Cleaners - Anina Silk orange & Princess Nikki Thorne YHRG]

Wanna say something to Fetish Liza? This is the place!

Moderator: glovemansion

fowat
Occasional poster

what brand are these gloves [Sucked by the Cleaners - Anina Silk orange & Princess Nikki Thorne YHRG]

Post by fowat »

Which brand are these gloves?
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/78265 ... e-cleaners

! Message from: SexySurgical
shadows:
Glove Talk
Requests (General)
Talk to Liza
gopcha
Regular poster

Re: what brand are these gloves [Sucked by the Cleaners - Anina Silk orange & Princess Nikki Thorne YHRG]

Post by gopcha »

-Don't know about the orange ones, but I've seen them a couple of times in SouthernCharms pics, from Eastern European girls. I'm sure that they exist also in yellow and pink. I have a pair in pink from a spanish brand which doesn't sell them anymore, and they are really thin.

-The yellow ones Nikki is wearing, possibly were bought under another brand, but the same model were available in mid 2000's as Clean Ones "Multi-Purpose" in the USA. I have a pair in ML size and they are amazing. I believe Sumirubber from Malaysia is the original maker:

https://www.sumirubber.com/products/mul ... se/td-f-01

You can get the Mr. Clean Ultra Grip in orange and green at good price in amazon (even if you are in Europe), they are basically the same (the only disadvantage is, no "ML" size available by Mr. Clean). In Australia as Chux "Mega Grip" in green, and "Supreme Cotton Lined" in pink.
katertjekat
VIP

Re: what brand are these gloves [Sucked by the Cleaners - Anina Silk orange & Princess Nikki Thorne YHRG]

Post by katertjekat »

Both are pairs I sent to Liza :-)
gopcha
Regular poster

Post by gopcha »

Nice! So, are the yellow the "Clean Ones" I mentioned?
Flawless23
Occasional poster

Post by Flawless23 »

what do you think the yellow ones is available now? :) where can i find?

Return to “Talk to Liza”