Fetisso transparent gloves (on eBay)

A user generated wiki section for all glove related information

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

majkic
Regular poster

Fetisso transparent gloves (on eBay)

Post by majkic »

Ever since I saw the Fetisso transparent gloves here, I've been tempted to buy a pair. They look absolutely divine, but does anyone here have first (erm) hand experience of them, please? :-)

I'm especially interested in how they feel both on and off. (Are they very smooth on one or both sides, how flexible, stretchy and light are they? The listing says they're chlorinated but are they really slippy-smooth or do they still benefit from a bit of lube or talc?)

Also, I'm wondering how their sizes compare with "standard" glove sizing. I normally like a size 8.5 in household & 8 in surgical gloves, which would suggest either a L or XL in the Fetisso range. The photos I've seen suggest quite a narrow cuff and in my experience of other fetish gloves, that can make them quite tight.

I like my gloves to glide on and to have a little room for movement in them; definitely not baggy but not too tight either. Some folks like really tight gloves and I do "get" that, but on balance I prefer to feel the rubber moving a little against my skin as I wear and enjoy the gloves.

Any feedback greatly appreciated - I'm especially interested in the elbow-length Fetisso gloves, ebay item number 401982922440 . Not sure if this link will work, but here goes:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/401982922440 ... R7KH__vhYA
lglove

Re: Fetisso transparent gloves (on eBay)

Post by lglove »

Hi mate,

The Fetisso brand gloves are actually really nice (my opinion), but run a bit small in the sizes. I have small hands for a guy (usually have Small in medical gloves and 6½-7 in surgical), and the size M is actually more to my size than small, which tends to be a bit small even for me. I do like the feel of their latex (smooth on both the inside and outside),and they smell very nice when brand new. The only negative part is the pricing in my opinion, since you can get Latexa gloves most often cheaper than the Fetisso gloves, but on the other hand I can understand in one way, as I find that the quality is in the higher range, as the Latexa brand as well. :)
majkic
Regular poster

Post by majkic »

Great information, exactly what I needed - thanks so much! I suspected from the photos (and the fact they are fetishwear, and not household/industrial gloves) that the sizes are probably on the small side. Looks like it's XL for me!

Thanks again, I'll post my findings in the Encyglovepedia area when I finally get my hands into a pair!
majkic
Regular poster

Post by majkic »

Well, I finally treated myself to a pair of these, elbow length and transparent. Despite being chlorinated, they arrived with some silicone shiner / lube applied, which is not my thing, unfortunately (it makes the gloves sticky) and my first task was therefore to give the gloves a good wash in hot soapy water! After that, though - wow, these are really sexy and definitely a bit "different" to other gloves in my collection. Firstly, the quality seems very good, definitely better than other "fetish" gloves that cost similar amounts and tear so easily. Thickness seems to be about 0.4mm, similar to a lightweight household glove and with a beaded cuff which should help with robustness. Straight from the packet, the gloves have quite a strong rubber smell although this may not be to everyone's liking (washing helped a bit there, too).

My only slight criticism (and it is slight) would be that the hand size is rather large relative to the wrist. Size-wise I'm pretty much a "perfect 8", a bit unfortunate actually because this is bang in the middle between a regular "medium" glove (usually 7.5 and a bit on the tight side for me) and "large" (size 8.5, often rather too baggy and loose - the only real exceptions being the red Marigold G01R which was a beautiful fit in Large).

I suspected, being fetish-wear rather than household or industrial, that the Fetisso gloves would be fairly tight on the wrist, and indeed they are: quite understandable, mind you, as no-one wants to hit the town looking like they're about to do the washing up when they're headed for a hot evening's clubbing! But for private wear I don't like too tight a wrist and so after some indecision I ordered XL, rather than L. The wrist on the XL gloves is happily a perfect fit for me, but the palm and fingers are a bit loose, as in fairness one would expect with a size 8 hand in an XL glove!

So in short, the hand sizing is pretty much bang-on standard, but do expect a tight-fitting wrist if you order your usual glove size.

The chlorinated finish is gorgeous, and although the rubber is moderately thick for fetish wear, it's very flexible and soft. Both the inner and outer surfaces are smooth and silky, but not quite entirely without a very slight texture; this is a definite plus if you like touching and feeling (yourself or others) with the gloves because although they're super-smooth and soft, they still impart a lovely ticking sensation as they glide over skin. The gloves lube up beautifully with a water-based lubricant, and with the outer surface having just a tiny bit more texture, these gloves give about the best sexual pleasure I've ever encountered - second only perhaps to a large-size Regent Dispo (vintage powdered surgical, NOT Biogel) as a love-glove. It's been a long time since I enjoyed a long rubbery wank as much as I did today, and I'll definitely be buying some more of these despite the high price - maybe try a large size next time, in the shorter length.

Return to “Encyglovepedia”