traxxas67

Re: Casabella 2015 Waterblock gloves

Post by traxxas67 »

Pics pics pics
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

katertjekat wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:12 pmI just received the black Casabellas today, they are superb!!!!
Better than the 'modern' versions in other colors?
italiglover
WWGFA Orderly

Post by italiglover »

I will say, I recently picked up a pair and they are much improved over the 2015 version. Better fit and finish. I also ordered the black ones on ebay. Should have them soon.
katertjekat
VIP

Post by katertjekat »

Silent witnesses of a hot night :p

My wife's Hunter wellies and new black Casabellas. I must say I think Casabella is back on the right track. Unlike the first renditions of the relaunched Casabellas (which we have in red and light blue), chlorination of the black version is again as good as the original (Greece produced) Casabellas, and also the flock lining has been restored to how it was with the originals: slippery/chlorinated at the beginning of the cuff, smooth cotton flock further down.

The only drawback that we could find was the slightly shorter cuff (about 1cm-1,5cm). Though this doesn't seem much of a difference, the longer cuff makes the original Casabella's slightly more feminine, classy and sexy. The difference 1cm can make indeed.

It's excellent that Casabella has brought back the original degree of chlorination. Where we preferred using non-chlorinated household gloves previously (as the rubber squeeches so nicely :tongue: ), we're now more inclined to chlorinated gloves (again), like the original Casabellas, the thinner Marigold Emperors ME100/103/106, and now the new black Casabellas.

I ordered two pairs to give it a try, but will order a few more soon, as we really really like them.
Rubrglvlvr
WWGFA donor

Post by Rubrglvlvr »

katertjekat wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:27 am It's excellent that Casabella has brought back the original degree of chlorination.
I ordered a new pair of the blue casabellas along with the black, and the blue rubber has a different feel to it than the black. I don't think the chlorination of the black was carried over to the other colors of the current production casabellas. It seems that most black household gloves have that slicker feel to them, regardless of manufacturer.
I love rubber gloves!
katertjekat
VIP

Post by katertjekat »

Yes, the new generation red and baby blue Casabellas are not chlorinated unlike the new generation black ones, and the original Casabellas, of course.
Doesn't bother, we have definitely found a new favorite pair of sex-gloves, can't wait for the night to begin again ;-)
gloveloverus
VIP

Post by gloveloverus »

They do look very different than the blue and pink pairs! I have to try them out sometimes. Thanks for sharing.
mrs uni
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by mrs uni »

I've got some of the new black Casabellas too, definitely something of a return to form, the only difference between these and the original Casabellas is the new ones don't smell of vanilla like the original gloves did. That aside, its so good to know they are back! :yay: :yay: :yay:
gloveloverus
VIP

Post by gloveloverus »

That's very good news about their quality has returned to when they were manufactured in Greece! Bad news is that I was never able to find the medium size, and now they are nowhere to be found, and no one ships to Canada on eBay! Hopefully they will come to the stores in Canada!

The last pair of true waterstop gloves are almost reaching the end of its life, so I'm hoping to find the replacement soon!!
SERMONETAGLOVES
Regular poster

Post by SERMONETAGLOVES »

hello everyone where i can find the black ones on the net?

Return to “Encyglovepedia”