Marigold extra tough outdoor gloves(black)& edatex household

A user generated wiki section for all glove related information

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

marigoldmilfs
VIP

Re: Marigold extra tough outdoor gloves(black)& edatex house

Post by marigoldmilfs »

Correct it does not have the marigold logo on the cuff. The yellow kitchen gloves have changed over the past 10 years I say they are slightly thinner then they use to be.
Rubberlicious Milfs (-:, my dream to be hand smothered by amanda donohoe in yellow kitchen "marigold" gloves
gloveloverus
VIP

Post by gloveloverus »

That'd be nice about thinner kitchen gloves, I have their pink gloves which I believe they're no longer in manufacturing. Hope the package will arrive in few weeks...
gloveloverus
VIP

Post by gloveloverus »

Package has arrived, I'm in heaven with these Marigold Extra Tough, they fit perfectly! Yellow kitchen gloves are nice too, you're right about them being a bit thinner, and very smooth on the outside. I like Marigold puts their product codes on the inside of the cuff so I can always look them up in case I forgot :)

I also got a pair of Spontex Style gloves, they have those fancy cuffs and I spent 20 minutes carefully removing the fancy cuffs. They're actually quite thin and fit very well. Too bad they didn't have pink in stock, ended up a pair of blue.
Jake
The Only Gay in the Village

Post by Jake »

I fear I shall never experience extra tough heavy duty black rubber household (lots of adjectives) gloves in a size which fits me. I confess I still have not tried Marigold's mediums, but I have always found that "medium" with black heavy duty gloves usually means "large" and they just never manufacture them in a size small. Perhaps I'll give them a try all the same. I'll head to Wilko tomorrow and see...!
gloveloverus
VIP

Post by gloveloverus »

Jake, you should check out these Marigold extra tough, they definitely the Marigold Medium size!! I was kinda worried about the extra thickness of gloves as I'm not a fan of thick rubber gloves, but these actually fit nicely and feel good.

It's too bad Marigold stops manufacturing their pink household gloves, I know the Wilko brand is "supposed" to be the classic pink Marigold but....
Jake
The Only Gay in the Village

Post by Jake »

Well I'll give them a go (didn't go out today because it was the Second Coming according to Noah and the Ark (if that makes sense))but I'm gonna be immediately disappointed that they're not small when I do get them! I suppose the usual Marigold mediums aren't terrible, but I'm a man who loves them tight :P
gloveloverus
VIP

Post by gloveloverus »

I hope they will fit you great :)
marigoldmilfs
VIP

Post by marigoldmilfs »

One of the misconceptions of Marigold extra tough outdoor rubber gloves is that they will be baggy or over sized. They are not not, they are one of the best fitting gloves, if medium in kitchen yellow marigolds fit perfect the black will for just as snug if not better. And grip the cuff are top quality.
Rubberlicious Milfs (-:, my dream to be hand smothered by amanda donohoe in yellow kitchen "marigold" gloves
BuddyB
Regular poster

Post by BuddyB »

gloveloverus,

Have you checked out this site for Marigold gloves?

http://www.bestvalsup.com/Marigold-Rubb ... -s/541.htm

They are located in the US, and the overall price per pair is fairly cheap (as compared to ordering off of ebay from France). They sell by the dozen.
gloveloverus
VIP

Post by gloveloverus »

Thanks for the link, I tried placing an order just to see shipping, a dozen of gloves will cost me $95 to ship :(

Return to “Encyglovepedia”