Silicone Scrubber Gloves

A user generated wiki section for all glove related information

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Rubrglvlvr
WWGFA donor

Silicone Scrubber Gloves

Post by Rubrglvlvr »

I picked up a pair of the silicone scrubber gloves that recently hit the market. I purchased from Amazon. They are light blue in color, about 12-13 inches long, and a one size fits all size. They are a little bit big on me. The gloves are fairly soft and surprisingly the scrubbers are pretty soft too. They might be ok for bedroom use, but they didn't do anything for me. As far as for scrubbing dishes and cleaning, I may have to try them for that at some point. All I can say is, if you're curious about them, get a pair and try them. Lots of different colors of them available.

Image Image Image Image
I love rubber gloves!
Phee Jameson
Glovely Diva

Re: Silicone Scrubber Gloves

Post by Phee Jameson »

Out of curiosity, can the 'scrubby' bits be removed at all to leave you with just the glove?
Support me on patreon for exclusive glove content; https://www.patreon.com/pheejameson

Find me on instagram; https://www.instagram.com/misspheejameson/
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

I'm definitely interested in finding out what silicone feels like.

What's going on in that last picture, though? The scrubbing part looks totally different in that one.
Rubrglvlvr
WWGFA donor

Post by Rubrglvlvr »

Phee Jameson wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:25 am Out of curiosity, can the 'scrubby' bits be removed at all to leave you with just the glove?
You could probably trim them off, but they aren't something that can be taken off and on as wanted though.
I love rubber gloves!
Rubrglvlvr
WWGFA donor

Post by Rubrglvlvr »

Rommeltje wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:06 pm I'm definitely interested in finding out what silicone feels like.

What's going on in that last picture, though? The scrubbing part looks totally different in that one.
The glove is a little wrinkled in the last pic from trying to pull it on tighter. I have a pair of rubber gloves on underneath them too.
I love rubber gloves!

Return to “Encyglovepedia”