"Keep Calm I'm In Hot Water" Glam-Gloves (Red Household Gloves)

A user generated wiki section for all glove related information

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

GlamorousGloves
Regular poster

"Keep Calm I'm In Hot Water" Glam-Gloves (Red Household Gloves)

Post by GlamorousGloves »

The Packaging:

The Glove:

The Cuff:
GlamorousGloves
Regular poster

Re: "Keep Calm I'm In Hot Water" Glam-Gloves (Red Household Gloves)

The Textured Grip:

The textured grip is easily one of the best features of this glove. It is very pronounced and whilst the latex of the glove is thin, the texture on the glove is thick. This ensures a great experience with a lot of pleasure. If you enjoy a harsher gloved handjob without lube then I really recommend these gloves.

They even have the textured grip on the back of the fingers! I found it very pleasurable using back of the finger whilst masturbating. It feels different (in a good way) and is a feature I haven't seen on a household glove before.
GlamorousGloves
Regular poster

The Jewelry:

The glove comes with two different pieces of plastic jewelry. The first being a ring. I enjoyed the ring and found it enhanced the sexiness of the glove for me. It helped a lot in delivering the housewife effect that these gloves are aiming towards. The second piece of jewelry was a pearl bracelet. I found the bracelet unusable due to the fact it's so small. I have my doubts if even an adult female hand / wrist could wear it.

My Review:
These household gloves are size medium and made from thin and silky latex! They are incredibly fun to put on and I found myself taking them on and off multiple times because sliding them on was so enjoyable. The gloves are made of soft latex, but the cuffs are fabric. The print on the cuffs looks great. These gloves run smoothly across the skin without lubricant. They have a great texture on the grip of the glove, which provides an amazing sensation when masturbating. The fact there is texture on both the front of the glove and back of the fingers means you can really mix things up when playing with these gloves. It could be argued the texture could be too much for certain people. If you're a kinky masturbator or enjoy harsher housewife handjobs I recommend this glove.

Overall I think it's a great gift for a kinky wife, but also a fun toy for solo masturbation.

I bought it on ebay here:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/353234160156

Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Oy, second language on the box is Dutch. :-) Is that normal in the UK?
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

GlamorousGloves wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:21 pm

The Cuff:
The lines on the cuffs remind me of Marigold red lightweight gloves. <3 <3 My favourites. :luv:
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover
GlamorousGloves
Regular poster

Rommeltje wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:46 am Oy, second language on the box is Dutch. :-) Is that normal in the UK?
I've never seen a different language on gloves for sale in the UK before. I find that feature on the box quite curious, because the gloves are made in China and the Cuffs are written in English. It's possible they're available in Belgium and/or the Netherlands too? Very curious indeed.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Could be. Never seen 'em so far.
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by SexySurgical »

Maybe they were planning to branch out into the BeNeLux (German in Luxembourg & 9 cantons in eastern Belgium), then got set back by Brexit & 'rona?

GlamorousGloves wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:18 am
Rommeltje wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:46 am Oy, second language on the box is Dutch. :-) Is that normal in the UK?
I've never seen a different language on gloves for sale in the UK before. I find that feature on the box quite curious, because the gloves are made in China and the Cuffs are written in English. It's possible they're available in Belgium and/or the Netherlands too? Very curious indeed.
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by SexySurgical »

Do DVDs still have this weird feature to include down to French & Spanish (& even Catalan) and all of Scandinavia, yet no German? (Guess Central Europe is a different version?)
SexySurgical wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:06 pm

Return to “Encyglovepedia”