Transparent White Stag Laundry Gloves (Silicone Glove)

A user generated wiki section for all glove related information

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

GlamorousGloves
Regular poster

Transparent White Stag Laundry Gloves (Silicone Glove)

Post by GlamorousGloves »

So I bought some chinese gloves on ebay. I didn't realize they were Silicone at the time and believed them to be latex rubber due to the fact the seller failed to mention the material of the glove in the description. The thing that sold them for me was the uniqueness of the glove. I liked the way the black stag looked on the white gloves in the image.

This is what I thought I was getting:

What I actually got:

They turned out to be transparent gloves. They're quite small and made from silicone plastic. The gloves are nonslip and create extreme amounts of friction against skin.

I was very disappointed with these gloves. As you can see the glove is see through, whilst the picture shows it to be white. The stag print on the cuff is also messily stamped on and nothing like displayed in the picture. The silicone no-slip nature of the glove means that it's terrible for masturbation.

I had to turn the gloves inside out to even use them. Any sort of lubricant makes the glove drag so much it's painful. The inside of this glove is softer, but still terrible for masturbating. You don't want this glove anywhere near your delicate areas! I didn't mind the feel of the inside out glove wiping against my body, but that was it. I didn't love the feel, I just didn't mind it. When you wear the gloves inside out they remind me of very thick vinyl.

Overall it's an extremely durable glove if you want to use them for cleaning, laundry, etc. If you want them for fetish purposes I'd avoid them at all costs.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Transparent White Stag Laundry Gloves (Silicone Glove)

Post by Rommeltje »

Pity. They did look rather interesting :aww: Unfortunately it's quite often that you can't really rely on promotional pictures of gloves. It's best to see them being worn in real life situations, if possible.

But the thrill of finding new gloves is always fun, whether the end result is a disappointment or a wonderful discovery.

Hey, have you already discovered Hygi.de? Not entirely sure they ship to the UK, actually. But if they do, it's a great resource.

If I may make recommendation: Kama Clean 708. Though perhaps save those for later, because you'll never find anything better. :rolleyes:
GlamorousGloves
Regular poster

Post by GlamorousGloves »

Yeah it's a lot of fun to wait for them in the mail and test something new. I find myself having to stop myself because I just want to purchase everything I see ahaha. I have nowhere to store the amount of gloves I want to purchase. 😂

I just checked that seller out. The variety of gloves look amazing! I'd easily buy all the pairs in their shop because they're so affordable and look great. I really like the look of those green chemical protective gloves, vileda and spontex! The cama clean 708s look pretty much exactly like what I wanted too.

I'm unsure on shipping to the UK, I'm wondering if it'd be confidential packaging? I'm cautious of buying gloves from abroad because I heard that packaging isn't confidential if it comes from another country. The above Chinese gloves were bought from a Chinese seller who lives in London UK. I only bought them because it said they were being posted from London.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

This is what I got first time I ordered from them in 2012:
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=9518&p=30158#p30158

And you might also want to take a look at my second order, for inspiration ;) :
viewtopic.php?f=117&t=24284&p=82052

Return to “Encyglovepedia”