The man in charge

Re: New Bizzybee water stop gloves.

Post by Rommeltje »

:aww: That's sad to hear.
Jimglove
Regular poster

Post by Jimglove »

I bought a pair to try out of curiosity, and they're a little small for me and slightly large for my wife, but yes, the smell is pretty potent. They're currently under the sink, and everytime I open the cupboard I wonder what the smell is :lol:

They do seem quite thin, and I'm really not sure if they are chlorinated or not - they are quite smooth, but that may just be a silicon coating or something. Insides feel quite rubbery with not much lining.

I agree Jake, the older Bizzybee gloves were better - the grippy gloves were great for housework, but less great for play as the grip was a bit too much for me O_o
gopcha
Regular poster

New Bizzybee water stop gloves.

Post by gopcha »

You can see the Bizzybee gloves at 9:10. They are like the "Simply Done" in the USA (red color and formerly double yellow color, the US ones has neoprene I believe).
In Spain can be found in teal color under "Sanyc" brand (only in "El Corte Ingles" group supermarkets it seems). I like them, because is not common to see long cuff gloves in my country. The smell is nice, no lavender, just latex.
Rubrglvlvr
WWGFA donor

Post by Rubrglvlvr »

gopcha wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:44 pm

You can see the Bizzybee gloves at 9:10. They are like the "Simply Done" in the USA (red color and formerly double yellow color, the US ones has neoprene I believe).
A little disappointed that that's all they are. I have some pairs of the Simply Done gloves in yellow and in red. I wish they came in a small, the mediums fit too loosely for me.
I love rubber gloves!

Return to “Encyglovepedia”