XL Heavy Duty Gloves - Rubber Grip Safe Long Black Latex - Safety Gauntlets

A user generated wiki section for all glove related information

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

GlamorousGloves
Regular poster

XL Heavy Duty Gloves - Rubber Grip Safe Long Black Latex - Safety Gauntlets

Post by GlamorousGloves »

I bought some incredibly cheap gloves off ebay. They were sold as "Heavy Duty Gloves XL Rubber Grip Safe Long Black Latex Safety Gauntlet Cleaning"

They were very cheap and had a strange textured grip. They also appeared very strange to me in the picture as they looked almost as if they were a hybrid between household and disposable gloves. I decided to purchase them for just under £3. They only come in the size XL, which means they're not suitable for everyone. I don't hate baggy gloves so didn't mind this.

Packaging:
The packaging is very basic and cheaply made. It's a plastic bag with a piece of card inside. Above is a picture so you know what to look for if you ever wanted to purchase this glove. (Or avoid it lol)

The Outside of the Glove:
As you can see it's an XL sized Glove. The rubber used in their manufacturing seems to be low quality, but I suppose it's to be expected for such a low price. The scent of the rubber reminds me of a car tyre. It's possible the producer in China is recycling car tyres to create this extremely affordable glove. The rubber is thin, yet feels awful on the skin. I don't believe it's a regular blend of latex intended for glove manufacturing.

The Textured Grips:
The strange textured grip was one of the main reasons for purchasing them. They're however not as fun as I'd of hoped. The texture of the glove causes extreme friction. The glove does not slide across the skin nicely to begin with and the textured grips do not help with that one bit. I've not used them with lubricant as I don't like the feel of wet gloves, but I can't imagine them feeling any better wet.

The Inside of the Glove:
Originally when examining the gloves I was disappointed. I felt as though they were completely useless for masturbating. It wasn't until I discovered the inside of the glove that I realized they weren't utterly useless. The inside of this glove is a very unappealing blacky orange colour, but don't let that put you off. The rubber lining from the inside of the glove is very pleasurable to wear. The gloves slide on easily and without any friction. Turning the glove inside out is the best way to wear this glove! It slides over the skin with ease and feels great when touching the body. It is in my opinion the only way to wear this glove for masturbation. Wearing it the intended way round would only lead to hurting yourself.

My Honest Opinion:
I would avoid this glove. It's something exotic sure, but it's a low quality glove. The only size you can purchase is XL and rubber feels like you're dragging your genitalia across a car tyre. You can only enjoy it inside out, but I don't think it's worth the money when compared to another much higher quality glove such as marigolds. Seems better to save your money and buy better quality gloves from elsewhere.

Link to Seller:
The Ebay Seller
^ If for whatever freaky deaky reason you want to purchase these gloves I bought them from this ebay seller.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: XL Heavy Duty Gloves - Rubber Grip Safe Long Black Latex - Safety Gauntlets

Post by Rommeltje »

Oh damn, those look absolutely horrific. :twitch:

Thanks for sacrificing yourself to try these so we don't have to! :up:

Return to “Encyglovepedia”