Ansell Suedees Rubber Gloves *VINTAGE*

A user generated wiki section for all glove related information

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Rubrglvlvr
WWGFA donor

Ansell Suedees Rubber Gloves *VINTAGE*

Post by Rubrglvlvr »

Here is my latest vintage rubber glove purchase, from ebay. Ansell Suedees, Rubber Gloves with Neoprene. Size small, 7 printed on the gloves. Not sure exactly how old they are. 1960s-1970s maybe. Made in Australia. The green ones have Southern Cross printed on them as well. Not sure if that was the actual maker of them or what. They have a nice herringbone grip pattern on the palms and fingers. The rubber is thick. Very tight fit, almost impossible for me to get on, as seen in the pictures. I won't be trying to put these on at all anymore, don't want to risk tearing them, but they are in nice shape.

Image Image Image Image Image Image
I love rubber gloves!
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Re: Ansell Suedees Rubber Gloves *VINTAGE*

Post by tronn206 »

Hi. Over here in the UK, sometime in the late 80s, I remember briefly having a pair of Ansell household rubber gloves that were absolutely amazing. Unlined and really grippy rubber. Unfortunately, after an amazing double rubber gloved HJ car session, they were launched out of the car window. Wish I knew more about them. I think Imust have acquired them during my rubber glove borrowing phase. 😜
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover

Return to “Encyglovepedia”