HOMSSEM - Premium Rubber Gloves for Cleaning

A user generated wiki section for all glove related information

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

BuddyB
Regular poster

Post by BuddyB »

I just made, and received, an order for these gloves and I thought I would want to share the link for those who may be interested in this type of glove.

First off, I ordered size Large based on the reviews stating that the gloves are smaller than what most people thought. My "perfect" glove size is 7.5, and the large fit really well as I think someone who wears a size 8.0 could fit into these without issue. For comparisons, the gloves that fit me the best are Marigolds medium size and Playtex Large. These HOMSSEM gloves fit right in with those.

The selling points to me were that they are unlined and longer in length than typical household gloves (the overall length is 34cm or 13.3 inches). The length for the medium size is 32cm or 12.5 inches. The rubber is very smooth which makes it very easy to put on and take off. The only negative for me was the grip pattern. At each "intersection" of the grid it was raised to almost make a point. I am not sure, since I just got these, if that helps in the overall grip when doing dishes which I know some members want to know. The problem I have with this is when I turn them inside out the grip kind of digs into my fingers and palms to the point it is almost uncomfortable to wear like that for a prolonged period of time.

Another aspect that appealed me to these gloves was the color which is shown in the link (a darker type of green, and a darker blue). I found another option for these gloves where you can get a long pair exactly like the ones I just described and a shorter pair of gloves (24cm / 9.4 inches). I have placed an order for the gray, ivory (natural), and yellow.

HOMSSEM (Short and Long Gloves)

Return to “Encyglovepedia”