Marigold Fresh Feel Household Gloves

A user generated wiki section for all glove related information

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Jimglove
Regular poster

Marigold Fresh Feel Household Gloves

Post by Jimglove »

I'm not a big fan of Marigold gloves, but I spotted these in a shop the other day and was curious. Being with someone else at the time, I resorted to checking out the website later. They seem to be the same as a Vileda glove previously available - which would make sense as they are all owned by the same company now.

https://www.marigold.co.uk/fresh-feel-household-gloves#!

It will be interesting to see if other Vileda gloves appear in the UK with Marigold branding. We haven't been able to buy Vileda gloves here for some years now.
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Re: Marigold Fresh Feel Household Gloves

Post by tronn206 »

I wish manufacturer's would say if the gloves were chlorinated or not. I prefer the greater friction and rubbery feel of unchlorinated rubber and Latex gloves. I find chlorinated gloves, although amazing looking, are to smooth and lack that rubber, grippy feeling you get as, somebody wearing them, strokes your body. <3
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover
gloveloverus
VIP

Post by gloveloverus »

Hmm, I think these Marigold Fresh Feel gloves are the same as the Vileda's Fresh Comfort gloves:

https://www.vileda.ca/product/fresh-comfort-gloves/

If they're the same as the Vileda's, they have quite thick lining, fairly grippy though and they have good friction.

Would be interesting if now the cuffs would have the Marigold flower stamp on!
katertjekat
VIP

Post by katertjekat »

There's something weird about these Marigold Fresh Feel / Vileda gloves: they're not long enough, the lining smells funny and makes them slightly too thick, the wave cut is not pronounced enough to be a turn-on, and the cuffs are also too tight (I love to see the rubber wrinkle and slap around my wife's wrists when she moves her hands).
Yet, one night my wife did put them on though, and they made me horny and cum like hell 🤔😳 So I'm really unsure about my sentiments towards them....
supernova
WWGFA donor

Post by supernova »

those look almost exactly the same as the Playtex Fresh Comfort gloves in the states, with the foam inside the same color and everything.
Last edited by supernova on Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jimglove
Regular poster

Post by Jimglove »

tronn206 wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 4:41 pm I wish manufacturer's would say if the gloves were chlorinated or not.
Couldn't agree more - and I'm sure not every 'normal' user wants chlorinated as they may want the additional grip of standard gloves. Maybe manufacturers think it's too technical?

These are not chlorinated, and do have a pretty grippy feel. But as Katerjaket says, they are somewhat thicker than flock lined gloves. Personally I like the slimmer cuffs - I think many gloves have become to baggy, but each to their own.

It's nice to at least see some choice in the UK market as that seems to have been rapidly disappearing, especially since the pandemic.

Return to “Encyglovepedia”