Marigold Extra Long Bathroom Gloves (Household Latex)

A user generated wiki section for all glove related information

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Marigold Extra Long Bathroom Gloves (Household Latex)

Post by Rommeltje »

I bet. I wish I could get them online somewhere, but I can't find a site that ships internationally. :no:
gloveloverus
VIP

Post by gloveloverus »

Hey Romm, send them an email, you can buy direct from them. Their customer service is top notch, they had promotion for the goodies bag in which it comes with variety of cleaning supplies including gloves. I asked if they could ship overseas and they did. I only had to pay for shipping and extra gloves that I wanted to purchase. That's how I got their elegance gloves.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

O, yeah? :) I just might do that, thanks!

How long after you sent the email did they arrive?
gloveloverus
VIP

Post by gloveloverus »

Can't remember for sure, but I believe within a week after I paid for the shipping. They're great to deal with, if you want check out their Polyco site, since it's Bizzybee parent company, I don't know if it's possible to get other gloves at the same time. I never tried but if you have any success, let me know :) I know I want a pair of those long cuff Polyco yellow gloves.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

gloveloverus wrote:I know I want a pair of those long cuff Polyco yellow gloves.
Check out the post I made here. :)
gloveloverus
VIP

Post by gloveloverus »

Oh right, deep sink gloves, should have thought of that because of their long cuffs :) :) Thanks man!
KDS144
WWGFA donor

Post by KDS144 »

Rommeltje wrote:I would still really like to try the Bizzybee Elegance gloves, though. And their new polka dot patterned gloves look nice too. They seem very shiny, almost like Asian gloves, but they're also quite short, unfortunately. Apparently, they're stocked at Sainsbury's.
I bought a pair of these for my good wife from Wilkinson - I haven't seen them in Sainsbury's, but they maybe in their larger stores. They aren't rubber unfortunately - I think they may even be PVC or some other plastic. They're a nice design, but it's a shame they are not rubber.

Try their marketing team, and if you don't get anywhere, I'm sure we could do some sort of exchange, Rom.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

KDS144 wrote:Try their marketing team, and if you don't get anywhere, I'm sure we could do some sort of exchange, Rom.
Thanks for the offer! But that won't be necessary. :) I did contact them, and got a terribly nice response. They would send them to me if I paid the postage (which wasn't too much). Unfortunately, I've had to cancel after all. :-( The reason I could now finally buy the gloves online was that I am currently home alone for two weeks, so I won't have to worry about deliveries 'falling into the wrong hands'. But I was too late with ordering these. They would've arrived after my housemate is already back again.

At least I know I can get them next time I get an opportunity.

I did order a lot of other gloves from different websites on time, though, so these two weeks definitely haven't been wasted. ;)
mrmarigolds

Post by mrmarigolds »

you cant for get the unlined satin touch my fave ones they do
Jake
The Only Gay in the Village

Post by Jake »

I'm slightly ragey about Marigold. These green'ns aren't available in anything smaller than a medium, which is annoying, because they're longer than standard.
The mediums don't fit me at all.

Return to “Encyglovepedia”