Mapa Special Vaisselle

A user generated wiki section for all glove related information

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Rubrglvlvr
WWGFA donor

Mapa Special Vaisselle

Post by Rubrglvlvr »

These are a couple different colors of the same glove. Grippy, but very soft so it is quite pleasureable.

Orange

Metallic Blue
IMG_0972.JPG
They also came in metallic pink at one time but I can't find them anywhere. If anyone has a new pair in metallic pink I'd be interested in buying it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I love rubber gloves!
gloveloverus
VIP

Re: Mapa Special Vaisselle

Post by gloveloverus »

I think I know the metallic pink you're talking about, unfortunately they have been discontinued long long time ago. They were around at least 5 years back from the pics I have seen from some SC girls from UK area. What a shame though as I was going crazy trying to find them!!

I have the blue pair and it's nice to have something a little bit different. Feeling is quite interesting, fairly thin but fit my hands quite well and the texture is quite different than typical household gloves.
wmowrg
MIA

Re: Mapa Special Vaisselle

Post by wmowrg »

gloveloverus wrote:I think I know the metallic pink you're talking about, unfortunately they have been discontinued long long time ago. They were around at least 5 years back from the pics I have seen from some SC girls from UK area. What a shame though as I was going crazy trying to find them!!
It's a long shot but here in England the pink ones were sold under the Spontex brand ......

Have a whizz around on the net, you might find some stockists with some Spontex left, but I must say I haven't seen any new ones for a while now .... O_o

(Although my gf has a pair she wears for me occasionally !!! 8D )
tigga76

Spontex wash-ups

Post by tigga76 »

In Germany the glove is called Spontex wash-ups.
The first version I know as in a metallic-blue colour, the actual version is more metallic-green.

I am using rubber gloves everytime for doing the washing up, so I bought my first pair directly after the release. But I wasn´t quite happy about this glove.
The sold "medium" size was a very small medium size, more 7.0 to 7.5 (like printed on the package). The gloves themselve has a print 7.5-8.0, what would be my perfect size.
So the gloves was to small for me and not comfortable.
The length of the gloves ist 30 cm (12"), so they had a normal length cuff like any other household gloves. In my opinion dishwashing gloves need a longer cuff, I use only 40cm (15") for this task. In normal length gloves I get water in the gloves any time. So for me their is nothing special for dish washing.
The patternd grip is okay, but I think here is no big difference to other products.

After changing the colour I bought another one, but except the colour nothing changed. The size doesn´t fit and the cuff is not longer than before.
Only the colour and the metallic look is really nice, but I won´t use the gloves in the future for me.

Image Image

Seller: https://www.hygi.de/spontex-wash-ups-ha ... m-pd-45673, 2,45 €/Pair (incl. VAT)

My favorites for dishwashing:
- Vileda Professional Protect: https://www.hygi.de/vileda-protect-nitr ... t-pd-64782, 5,95 €/Pair (incl. VAT)
- KCL Camapren 726: https://www.hygi.de/kcl-camapren-726-1- ... 8-pd-48989, 5,25 €/Pair (incl. VAT)
tigga76

Spontex Wash-ups: Aldi Süd [Germany]

Post by tigga76 »

Aldi Süd has sold the Spontex Wash-Ups gloves as a special item in Germany since April 29, 2022.

In my local branches, the remaining stocks are currently being sold for 0.99 euros. If you like these gloves, you can hardly get any cheaper.

Return to “Encyglovepedia”