Actually found possibly some clear nitrile gloves

Show off your glove collection here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

countrylatexglover
VIP

Actually found possibly some clear nitrile gloves

Post by countrylatexglover »

So I ordered what is suppose to be some clear nitrile gloves. Been either trying to find clear or beige colored ones as they would blend with my skin better for being out in public.

Not sure how they will be as they seem very new and silly expensive. They are thinsense clean nitrile gloves. Not sure if they are still vinyl or how they will hold up but it looks like they could be nitrile! I’m not a fan of vinyl so if they are well I tried. If they are nitrile I will be very pleased. Though the price of theism is quite silly I just had to do or I will never know. Had to get them on eBay as I could find them anywhere else. Food handlers makes them and they are called thin sense again. It said a durable replacement for vinyl gloves so we will see. I get 250 of them so hoping they also last for a while.

If someone ever comes out with beige nitrile gloves I’m I will probably be the first to try them out. Although actually I do have beige nitrile gloves but then are very big on me for size small and meant for tough grade military field dressings so as to not be seen. They are kind of a desert brown almost called bear claw.
countrylatexglover
VIP

Re: Actually found possibly some clear nitrile gloves

Well it finally happened and I’m impressed so far. Clear nitrile gloves! They are as clear as vinyl and as durable and stretchy as nitrile. They might contain vinyl but the durability is there. The box came mostly crushed but oh well. They definitely feel like nitrile to me if they are not I cannot tell. I wear nitrile gloves every day and these feel the same. They will be great to wear when trying to draw less attention. The white ones I use are great but very bright so easily seen, I don’t really care about that for now but ones less noticeable is nice.

I have always wanted clear nitrile gloves. They are not transparent like surgical or fetish latex of course but it’s a step in the right direction. I will definitely use them and wear them. They are over priced but still new so idk hard to say but it cost 60 US Dollars for 250. Right now I guess that is not bad. They are quite thin but I own thinner grey gloves for sure. They wil be interesting to try out for fun.
apollo92
WWGFA donor

Post by apollo92 »

im so interested!
please share some pictures?

loves!
countrylatexglover
VIP

apollo92 wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:12 pm im so interested!

loves!
Would like to however I have not yet figured out how to share pics on here lol. If I do I will try. They really look like vinyl and disappear when I wash them for a bit or I start sweating in them when it’s warm out. Perfect for me to wear gloves out in public when pictures might be taken or for keeping a low profile. I still wear my white ones clear as day out but the clear ones are nice and so far very durable.
countrylatexglover
VIP

For some reason I cannot add pictures from an iPhone.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

countrylatexglover wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:47 pmWould like to however I have not yet figured out how to share pics on here lol. If I do I will try.
Step 1: Upload pictures here.

Step 2: Copy the BB-Code and paste it in your post.

Step 3: There is no step 3.
countrylatexglover
VIP

apollo92 wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:12 pm im so interested!

loves!

Well here are a few images of them and what they are. Also not so comfortable posting images yet so I kept them tasteful sorry.
Last edited by countrylatexglover on Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
countrylatexglover
VIP

Rommeltje wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:04 pm
countrylatexglover wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:47 pmWould like to however I have not yet figured out how to share pics on here lol. If I do I will try.
Step 1: Upload pictures here.

Step 2: Copy the BB-Code and paste it in your post.

Step 3: There is no step 3.
Thank you!
apollo92
WWGFA donor

Post by apollo92 »

I can't wait to get some, I hope they sell them in xs size!
countrylatexglover
VIP

apollo92 wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:15 am I can't wait to get some, I hope they sell them in xs size!
I wish they did or I would have gotten them. They are still kinda new though so keep an eye on xs if it ever does become available. I know that right now xs gloves are near impossible to find. I wish I would get another box as I like to wear them sometimes all day and put size small gloves over them when I go out sometimes.

Return to “Glove collections”