Birthday present to myself

Show off your glove collection here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

traxxas67

Birthday present to myself

Post by traxxas67 »

I splurged and made an excuse buying myself some gloves cause I needed some other stuff from the sane website I had been eyeballing gloves on for a long time. I already had a pair of marigold me104 size 8.5 that I fell in love with but as we all know marigold doesn't make emperors anymore ansell does. So I got a size 7.5 ansell 87-104 which feel thicker than the marigold counterpart. And I very always wanted a pair of should length. 106s don't exist anymore and they didn't have any 107s so 108s it was size 7.5 and 8.5 but they said I'd have to buy the 7.5 in a pack of 12 so I declined those. Buy oh the feeling of smooth thick rubber is so nice..... I also got a pair of pip assurance 15" yellow gloves which are supposed to be the equivalent of thr polyco deepsink. They seem alright I wish they were longer but still decent. And I also got a pair of black ansell 87-118 12" cause they were also really cheap like the pips. Nice thin black gloves. My underbed glove/latex storage I think is at capacity...

https://www.imagebam.com/view/GA4F8H
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Birthday present to myself

Post by Rommeltje »

Awesome present! :D Did they all arrive in a box together? And did you ask them to gift wrap it? :p
traxxas67 wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 10:34 pmas we all know marigold doesn't make emperors anymore ansell does.
I didn't know that, actually. How do they compare? (Apart from being thicker, which is already a good sign. :nod:)
traxxas67

Post by traxxas67 »

I could be wrong I thought I read on here somewhere marigold stopped making them cause they were bought by angell. They seem identical besides that the supposed equivalent gloves but in a different size are thicker
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

oh what a nice present indeed :)
what size are you ?
traxxas67

Post by traxxas67 »

A 7.5 and 8.5 fits me pretty well but I like snug gloves so I'd say 7.5

Return to “Glove collections”