Show off your glove collection here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

azjolnerub
Occasional poster

Re: My satin glove collection

Post by azjolnerub »

KlausNick092 wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 1:54 pm
azjolnerub wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 8:03 am
KlausNick092 wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:43 pm So... This happened. The only thing going through my head now is how I'm going to explain this to the future girlfriend.
Haha, same problem here but i really like the soft material clinging on my skin even though the SG''s climate is not something that is friendly to us wearing gloves. In a couple of months, we can truly enjoy the cool weather when the rain sets in. Sometimes i wear a jacket with 70cm long velvet or satin gloves hidden to watch a movie hahaha. absolutely exciting but a little distracting
Yea I've done that too, just have get to the toilet put them on then head back into the cinema.
haha do you remove them in the toilet after finishing the movie? I generally would tuck my gloved hands in the pocket and walk out of the mall, then walk back home and remove it along the way in a dark alley where no one is watching. would not want to be caught wearing gloves at the front door with parents staring at me.
KlausNick092
Regular poster

Post by KlausNick092 »

azjolnerub wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 10:04 am
KlausNick092 wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 1:54 pm
azjolnerub wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 8:03 am

Haha, same problem here but i really like the soft material clinging on my skin even though the SG''s climate is not something that is friendly to us wearing gloves. In a couple of months, we can truly enjoy the cool weather when the rain sets in. Sometimes i wear a jacket with 70cm long velvet or satin gloves hidden to watch a movie hahaha. absolutely exciting but a little distracting
Yea I've done that too, just have get to the toilet put them on then head back into the cinema.
haha do you remove them in the toilet after finishing the movie? I generally would tuck my gloved hands in the pocket and walk out of the mall, then walk back home and remove it along the way in a dark alley where no one is watching. would not want to be caught wearing gloves at the front door with parents staring at me.
I remove them during the credits, I would keep them on but I need to take public transport to get back.
KlausNick092
Regular poster

Post by KlausNick092 »

Ceramic wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 6:51 pm 5 and half years bump eh
all gloves still intact? ;)
any recommended international 70+cm long seller? :)
Well it's either aliexpress or taobao, I shared a post where I got a pair of 115cm satin gloves from taobao (viewtopic.php?f=71&t=35984&p=118331#p118331), they sell from wrist length to bolero satin gloves. The only problem is taobao is only in chinese.
azjolnerub
Occasional poster

Post by azjolnerub »

Ceramic wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 6:51 pm 5 and half years bump eh
all gloves still intact? ;)
any recommended international 70+cm long seller? :)

You could try this seller on Aliexpress, might be the same seller from Taobao i guess:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002 ... RP5gLv5m9L
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

seems too cheap to be rather "some kind" of quality

i'v got this seller on my amazon's basket for some time now

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08HZ ... ZAKD&psc=1

double in price,think he has aliexpress shop too (not sure tho,everyone steals photos one from another :D)
might just give it a go sometime (the amazon..) too afraid with clothing on ali,returns\refunds arnt that succsessfull there..

thanks tho

Return to “Glove collections”