California/San Francisco household glove haul

Show off your glove collection here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

gloveloverus
VIP

Re: Unlined Chinese Yellow Household Gloves

Post by gloveloverus »

Romm, what do you think of the Carnation brand (ones at the bottom in picture)? They seem to be a bit thinner and maybe a bit more transparent! Just great to see the gloved hands through when sweaty :)
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Unlined Chinese Yellow Household Gloves

Post by Rommeltje »

gloveloverus wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:55 pmRomm, what do you think of the Carnation brand (ones at the bottom in picture)? They seem to be a bit thinner and maybe a bit more transparent! Just great to see the gloved hands through when sweaty :)
Yeah, those are great!

Here's what I wrote about them (I've moved your post over to my topic, so we don't derail OrangeBlade's topic):
Rommeltje wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:55 pmThey're great! The gripping pattern is quite brutal, but since they're unlined, you can turn them inside out, and they're completely smooth!

They are perfectly shaped, and are naturally colored (almost a little see-through), and the material is nice and thick. Highly recommended!
I haven't worn them in a while, so I don't remember how much you actually see through them. And I've never worn them for a long time, so I don't know what they look like when sweaty either. (I don't like sweaty gloves, so I try to avoid that anyway.)
Rbrsara
WWGFA donor

Re: California/San Francisco household glove haul

Post by Rbrsara »

OMG the Carnation natural latex gloves are great looking. Are they ultra smooth on the inside?
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: California/San Francisco household glove haul

Post by Rommeltje »

They are indeed! :D

Return to “Glove collections”