My leather glove collection

Show off your glove collection here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

kylershaw
Newcomer

My leather glove collection

Post by kylershaw »

Hi all!

Long time member, but never posted. Thought I'd share a part of my collection. These are my favourites, mainly vintage, some new purchases and worn. Hope you enjoy!

operalove

Re: My leather glove collection

Post by operalove »

Great collection! You're really a leather gloves enthusiast.
I especially like the vintage kidskin ones. What size do you wear? Not always easy to find vintage gloves. Where did you get them?
kylershaw
Newcomer

Post by kylershaw »

Thanks Operalove!
This collection has built up over 10 or so years. I love the unlined vintage ones too because the leather is so much thinner, and the workmanship so much better then most modern leather gloves I find, even 'designer' gloves don't compare to a good pair of vintage gloves! I wear a size 7 but don't really tend to wear them myself. I much prefer to see my (ex)partner wearing them when we were together. They're from all over the place really, e-bay (I buy individually and job lots), etsy, charity shops, vintage stores, vintage markets etc. I make a point of buy at least one pair from local vintage stores as a souvenir when I travel.
operalove

Post by operalove »

Wow that's amazing. I actually have made a collection for my self, mainly satin and other fabrics, for leather I just own two opera black pairs I bought on ebay(not vintage). They fit my size but I don't have that feeling you're describing with unlined vintage. Sadly the vintage I find are max 7.5 and I wear 7.5-8 and even some vintage 7.5 I bought on esty are too small for me. I am exploring my fetish by myself but I do agree with you, nothing better than a beautiful partner's hand gloved. I actually started a new relationship and introducing my girlfriend to this fetish slowly. She has tiny hands probably 6. So I am really looking forward to find good vintage pairs for her
kylershaw
Newcomer

Post by kylershaw »

That's great that you have someone you can share your fetish with. My ex liked leather anyway, not necessarily to the same level I did, but she embraced it totally when I told her about my fetish and often dressed in leather when we went out. She loved dressing up and the ritual of choosing accessories like boots and gloves for each outfit. She would always go to the glove draw and try on a few pairs, asking me which ones I liked most with the outfit...needless to say, it lead to many delays in leaving the house! But she always got complimented on her outfit and gloves and enjoyed how much she turned me on when we were out. I was a very lucky guy!
operalove

Post by operalove »

That's awesome. Looks like she was the perfect fetish girlfriend, especially having the passion for dressing good and also combining boots( my second fetish )... But yeah, sorry that life can go different ways, I hope you meet someone new that can inherite your amazing collection and cherish it :)
I am looking forward to that feeling of getting turned on outside :P
My ex was aware of my fetish but she wasn't giving much attention... Just pleases me sometimes when she is in the mood
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

*hit
*uck

This is awesome dude..seriously

Wish i could try some 🤣

Return to “Glove collections”