Show off your glove collection here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

sermoneta20
Occasional poster

Leather Glove Collection

Post by sermoneta20 »

It's small but growing...

Image Image Image Image [/img]

The longest pair is unbranded. They're faux leather, 47cm. The lining started to detach from the fingers a while back so I pulled it all out, cut off the bit where it would have lined the hand and now they can be made extra long by reversing the remaining lining as shown in the photos. They're can be made 73cm by doing this.

There are three pairs of M&S black leather gloves here, all real leather - one pair is S and another L, the third is probably M. I took the linings out of the S and M pairs and these can also be seen in the photos. All of these gloves and their linings are 22cm.

There is one pair of gloves which are black and 20cm, although they have a wool extension from the wrist which makes them 40cm. They were bought with the 47/73cm pair but I never wear them as they're absolutely tiny. They're also quite stiff as they're made from a stiff faux leather.

The best pair here is the grey pair in the middle. These are Sermoneta Grey leather gloves, made from very fine real leather and with a cashmere lining. They're 37cm and feel amazing to wear. They're never too warm or too cold either. They are my favourite pair.

Return to “Glove collections”