My household rubber glove collection

Show off your glove collection here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

rubberglover
Occasional poster

My household rubber glove collection

Post by rubberglover »

Hi everyone,

these are the household gloves I like best. The collection was bigger some time ago, but I didn't use a few pairs at all. Because I didn't really like them. So these are - for me - the best gloves.

Vileda: "Der Robuste" red/yellow. One of my favorites. Maybe my favorite. Soft, a bit thicker, nice and smooth from the inside. No cotton.
Ara: Purple/orange household gloves. A bit thinner but very soft. Cotton.
Vileda: "Der Griffige" yellow. Unfortunately the new one with cotton on the inside and not as flexible and soft as the first version was (it also had the same smooth inside like "Der Robuste").
Walking: Dualprene blue/yellow household or chemical gloves. (viewtopic.php?f=109&t=36001)
Walking: Triplex orange gloves. (viewtopic.php?f=109&t=36002)
Lux: Black chemical gloves.

Jimglove
Regular poster

Re: My household rubber glove collection

Post by Jimglove »

Nice collection. I used to really like Vileda gloves, but we can’t get them here in the UK anymore. I ordered some of the Der Griffige gloves from Germany and was really disappointed. They’re now stiff and inflexible to the point of being uncomfortable, and shorter as well. They ended up as gardening gloves!
rubberglover
Occasional poster

Re: My household rubber glove collection

Post by rubberglover »

Yes, I was very disappointed as well, as they changed them. :-/ I tried to get some of the old ones on the internet, but I just found the stiff and inflexible ones. I hope that they don't change "Der Robuste". Though I have a few pairs in my cupboard... just in case ;-)

Return to “Glove collections”