New shipments of rubber gloves coming soon!

Show off your glove collection here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

HeavyGloves
Regular poster

New shipments of rubber gloves coming soon!

Post by HeavyGloves »

These next two weeks will be exciting! I ordered up:
- 2 pairs of PH Shield GI/104 long black rubber gloves
- 2 pairs of UCI KONIG Long cuff black rubber gloves Size 11’s
- 2 pairs of Portwest rubber gauntlet style rubber gloves size XXL
- 10 pairs of Frham Anti-C rewashable latex rubber gloves in size 9’s
- Box of 72 pairs of Mapa Trionic Natural Latex rubber Anti-C gloves size 11’s.

Needless to say, I have a crapload of rubber gloves coming in the mail and it’s super exciting! Can’t wait to get more pics to upload and share as well :)

Oh!! And maybe if I am extremely lucky, I will get a few pairs of the huge yellow rubber sandblasting gloves as well (The hard to get kinds from Australia)
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Re: New shipments of rubber gloves coming soon!

Post by Ceramic »

woah,someone spent a lot lately :p
congrats dude,wishinh you a gloved days ahead ;)
HeavyGloves
Regular poster

Post by HeavyGloves »

Lol Yes I splurged. It’s a rare thing these days when I will splurge on gloves, but this time I felt it was totally worth it, and I am absolutely sure it will be :) Mmmmmm can’t wait to smell and feel all of those rubber fingers
traxxas67

Post by traxxas67 »

Definitely post up pictures and links to where you got them when they come
HeavyGloves
Regular poster

Post by HeavyGloves »

Well so far, as of Thursday night, the box of MAPA - TRIONIC Anti-C Size 11 Natural Latex Rubber Gloves arrived! It was quite a heavy box of rubber gloves lol, I will get many photographs to share and show! 72 right hand gloves in one bag! 72 left hand gloves in the other! Opening this box of rubber gloves was one of the most tense and exciting feelings ive had the pleasure to experience! I opened the box up, and there were these two huge heavy bags of gloves. They were open heavy plastic bags, held closed with just white twist-ties. I un-twisted them, and opened both bags.........took a very slow and deliberate DEEP BREATH thru my nose, and OH MY GOD THE SMELL!!! These gloves are absolutely dreamy, industrial-gloves smell, unlined gloves! I took a pair out, slid them on very easily, size 11’s and chlorinated, these are very delicious smelling, soft intense latex rubber feeling when squishing the fingers together, the subtle small sounds of the fresh rubber is amazing!! Will be sure to get photographs, but, without a doubt, I can honestly say these are some of the absolute most comfortable feeling and soft smooth rubber gloves I have ever looked for, and finally found. :) Feels good to have in my possession finally :)
smark100
Regular poster

Post by smark100 »

I have used the Mapa Trionic as well in the past (they are a pretty standard lab glove). Try turning them inside-out as the inside is (or at least was) really smooth and the outside was a bisque finish.
HeavyGloves
Regular poster

Post by HeavyGloves »

I did and oh boy <3 they have such a nice smoothness and softness to them. Awesome rubber gloves. Totally worth the money spent on em
HeavyGloves
Regular poster

Post by HeavyGloves »

XD well, I got two more pairs of gloves in today, the PH shield long black rubber gloves arrived. I might have to create a new post or something: my dumb iphone won’t let me upload file sizes larger than 10kb (what the hell?? That’s seriously tiny) to the online forum for some ungodly reason.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

HeavyGloves wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:39 ammy dumb iphone won’t let me upload file sizes larger than 10kb (what the hell?? That’s seriously tiny) to the online forum for some ungodly reason.
That's not your iPhone's fault. ;) The uploading restrictions are to discourage uploading directly to the forum (or more accurately: make it practically impossible), because large files take up storage space that we can't spare (we're on shared hosting). If you want to post photos to the forum, upload them on an external site (like Imagebam or Imgur) and post them here using the BBcode provided.
traxxas67

Post by traxxas67 »

Any chance on those pictures being put up?

Return to “Glove collections”