English MILF Jenny Milburn in Marigolds and other gloves

For those who love the head orgasm, any glove-related ASMR videos may be posted here!

Moderator: Toti

wmowrg
MIA

Re: English MILF Jenny Milburn in Marigolds and other gloves

Post by wmowrg »

SexySurgical wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:16 pm Starting to wonder if the luv-you-gluvs-creeps got on it again :hmm:

I'd almost guarantee it I'm afraid .... :-/

Look up "ASMR Mummy" and see the crap that she's getting on most of her videos ... Some from forum members ... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

wmowrg wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:14 amLook up "ASMR Mummy" and see the crap that she's getting on most of her videos ... Some from forum members ... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Granted, she's very explicitly targeting glove (or at least rubber) fetishists.
czol

Post by czol »

ASMR mummy is doing it on purpose so such the comments are expected, really.
Download age restricted YT videos easily: CLICK
Toti
WWGFA Orderly

Post by Toti »

Rommeltje wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:24 am
wmowrg wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:14 amLook up "ASMR Mummy" and see the crap that she's getting on most of her videos ... Some from forum members ... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Granted, she's very explicitly targeting glove (or at least rubber) fetishists.
I would say most specifically gloves, she also has some leather gloves videos, and I didn't see much rubber aside gloves, a fact which I like a lot :p
czol wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:27 pm ASMR mummy is doing it on purpose so such the comments are expected, really.
I have the same idea but for example, the Anchormum (I don't remember her name) has deleted her youtube channel and protected her blog so now you only can see her photos with permission
marigoldmilfs
VIP

Post by marigoldmilfs »

Why People can’t just like a video, plenty of really good channels have gone because a lot idiots can’t control themselves. Anchor mum was great and Jenny also. The glove fetish community can be its own worst enemy
Rubberlicious Milfs (-:, my dream to be hand smothered by amanda donohoe in yellow kitchen "marigold" gloves
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

The Anchormum wasn't at all aware about glove fetishism, though. So I can imagine it was quite an unpleasant surprise when she suddenly got a lot of response from creeps.

ASMR Mummy, again, is very, very aware of the fetish. I don't know if she has a glove fetish herself (although I hope she does), but fetishists are clearly (part of) her target audience.

That doesn't mean it's ok to hit her with creepy comments, but I doubt she'll shut down her channel over them.
wmowrg
MIA

Post by wmowrg »

Rommeltje wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:31 pm That doesn't mean it's ok to hit her with creepy comments
Exactly ... whether she's doing it for fetishists or not, a little bit of common decency and respect should be the order of the day ...

Would they go up to her in public and say what they leave as "comments" ?? ... There's no need for it in today's modern society ...

(Actually, the odd neanderthal probably would ... :rolleyes: ... but I would hope that the vast majority would just stand back and admire her ...)
marigoldmilfs
VIP

Post by marigoldmilfs »

Some channels are targeting glove fetish people and ask them for requests not a problem. But Common sense needs to be applied.
Rubberlicious Milfs (-:, my dream to be hand smothered by amanda donohoe in yellow kitchen "marigold" gloves
4rt

Post by 4rt »

Regarding Jenny, I’m really not sure any comments would have been too much for her. She is a psychologist and was quite happy to be called “Mummy” by some commentators...😉😂

Maybe she felt it was starting to impact her business or just got bored?

You can always book a counselling session with her if anyone misses her too much 😂👍

It might get “too much” for some of the ladies on these channels, but I’m pretty sure all of them are aware of the sexual element and interest in their marigolds, to varying degrees, on some level at least.
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by SexySurgical »

It not being ok w/ professionalism would be my best guess. Also using no pseudonym whatsoever...
4rt wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:00 pm Regarding Jenny,

Maybe she felt it was starting to impact her business or just got bored?

Return to “ASMRchive”