ASMR Mummy Opens Extra Long Black Rubber Gauntlet Gloves

For those who love the head orgasm, any glove-related ASMR videos may be posted here!

Moderator: Toti

Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: ASMR Mummy Opens Extra Long Black Rubber Gauntlet Gloves

Post by Rommeltje »

jessicavandaag wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:33 am I have a question, she obviously buys gloves, like many women. How come she, and a lot of women out there, always buy gloves that one or two sizes too big? I go to the store, and if I need a new pair, I always buy the correct size (small). This way it looks better, and it works better too (better dexterity).
So, I don't understand why people just won't get the correct size....
Turns out some people don't know how to use that measuring tool on the back of a pack of gloves. I had to explain it to someone on YouTube a couple of months ago. She thought it was measuring the length of the hand instead of the width, or something.

Can't be that that's the reason for all people buying wrong sizes, but apparently it happens.

In the case of ASMR Mummy, I think a lot of gloves are actually bought for her by her fans, so they may just not know her size. (Although, what kind of fan are you if you send her gloves without knowing her size? :susp:)

In which of these videos in particular is she wearing too large gloves, according to you, btw? I haven't seen most of them all the way through, but on quick glance, most of them seem to me to fit fine. But maybe that's just because I don't like to gloves to be super tight. They need a little space to move around (not too much, of course).
jessicavandaag
Regular poster

Post by jessicavandaag »

in her particular case they all seem to be at least one size bigger.
I was talking about the general cases. If you go to the household gloves section, most videos have ladies with bulky, way too big gloves. I don't believe all these ladies are stupid and can't figure they have small hands, hence they would need small gloves. I think the general thought is that rubber gloves should be big... For whatever reason. The same applies to both surgical latex gloves and fetish gloves. most often than not, they are at least once size too big.
Why is that? I know I have small hands, and I buy size S or 6.5 gloves.
Yes, I like mine tight, it find it more comfortable and easier to wear than way, not to mention more aesthetically pleasing as well.

Anyway, I still don't get it.

ps: and please boys, do not message me. I'm not interested, and I won't send you pictures with gloves on.
wmowrg
MIA

Post by wmowrg »

jessicavandaag wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:27 am I was talking about the general cases. If you go to the household gloves section, most videos have ladies with bulky, way too big gloves. I don't believe all these ladies are stupid and can't figure they have small hands, hence they would need small gloves. I think the general thought is that rubber gloves should be big...
I can only agree with your sentiments, but you'll find that a lot of women will often just pick the first size they see ... especially if they are buying rubber gloves for the first time. The thought process will go something like "I need some rubber gloves ... Oh, I don't want Large, but I don't know what size I do want ... I'll go for medium ... These seem ok, I'll stick with them for now ..."

jessicavandaag wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:27 am Yes, I like mine tight, it find it more comfortable and easier to wear than way, not to mention more aesthetically pleasing as well.
Anyway, I still don't get it.
A lot of magazines and websites actually recommend that people buy rubber gloves a size bigger than they really need to prevent sweaty hands whilst working ... The theory being that the hand can breathe inside the looser fiting glove ... I know this is seriously wrong but again, the uninitiated lady out there doesn't really have many sources of information if she decides she wants to wear rubber gloves. For us as fetishists, the gloves are the main focus, so we become ultra-aware of them to a much greater extent than the average person and as a result tend to be almost anorak-like about size, colour, fit etc etc whereas the to the average person, they are just a pair of rubber gloves they put on to clean or wash dishes with and they really don't know what all the fuss is about ...

jessicavandaag wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:27 am ps: and please boys, do not message me. I'm not interested, and I won't send you pictures with gloves on.
Jessica, if you are receiving unwanted and unwelcome private messages, please forward them to a Senate Member (Rommeltje, Sexy Surgical, Mrs Uni or myself) and the appropriate action will be taken against the perpetrator ... If we don't know about it, we can't do anything about it ...
ASMR_Mummy
Glovely Diva

Post by ASMR_Mummy »

I have read all of these comments with interest. Clearly, some of them were made before I joined here, and perhaps with the thought that I would never read them!
So why would an intelligent lady with a glove fetish buy gloves that are too big? Someone states, I obviously DO buy my own gloves. Well, firstly, I very, very rarely buy mysefl gloves. There are all gifts, bought for me from fans from around the world. There was a mention that they are, 'apparently' bought for me. I can tell you, they really are!
The other issue is, it's incredibly difficult to find size small in gloves. Most shops sell size medium, and large on occasion, but very rarely size small. Someone else thinks that so many women don't know how to use the size guide. I specificlaly point to the size, and the size guide, when I open a new packet of gloves. I am fully aware of glove sizes and how to measure my hand. I also know my glove size.
I hope this answers your questions here. I am not lacking knowledge about gloves, I am not unaware of how to buy a small glove. I am howvever very grateful for the gifts which are sent to me. The Spontext size small, and are perfect fit. They are not skin tight, but they are just right in the amount of give in them.
ASMR_Mummy
Glovely Diva

Post by ASMR_Mummy »

Ceramic wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:15 am damn,theres a women who enjoys her gloves ;)

who ever thought years ago that doing the dishes gloved would be such a turn on :p
You are absolutely right. I LOVE my gloves so very much. They are heavenly, and have uses way beyond washing up!
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

ASMR_Mummy wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:15 pmSomeone else thinks that so many women don't know how to use the size guide. I specifically point to the size, and the size guide, when I open a new packet of gloves.
Just want to point out that I wasn't talking about you there, but about someone who really did use the size guide wrong in a video. From that, I deduced that - in general - some cases of badly fitting gloves might be a result of such misinterpretation (which I don't think says anything about anyone's intelligence, btw). I never doubted your expertise in gloves. Your gloves usually fit great, as far as I'm concerned. I actually enjoy it when gloves have a little bit of 'wiggle' room. :-v

Even so, preferences differ. Even - or rather especially - among glove fetishists. Tightness of gloves is a bit of a pet peeve for Jessica. She mentions it often. I don't think this was meant as a slight against you. :)

I get this may feel a bit like we were talking about you behind your back, since you weren't here when these remarks were made, but trust me when I say we have nothing but love for you. ;)

Return to “ASMRchive”