A rather special ASMR video: oddly specific

For those who love the head orgasm, any glove-related ASMR videos may be posted here!

Moderator: Toti

speedmstr
WWGFA donor

A rather special ASMR video: oddly specific

Post by speedmstr »

Afternoon everybody. TLDR: watch the video and respond

I was scrolling through my YouTube feed over lunch and came across this rather unique video featuring Latex gloves.

Whilst, the ASMRtist (Chillpillzasmr) does produce custom content, she did not explicitly state that this video was a custom, instead she passes it off as a bit of fun.

The title of the video says it all: it is so odly specific, in its content. It's almost as if it was a custom video or aimed at a fetishist. She makes allusions to whether or not it is or isn't you 'kink,' and if 'she is doing it right.' I get an ironic/satirical vibe coming from the video (kinda like cloveresss ASMR) but not in the same way a meme (or memelord/shit poster) would use these elements.

I don't know the rest of you will respond to it. But I get the sense that she is very much aware of the glove fetish crowd and our tendency to seek out such content.

I'm honestly not sure why I'm locked in such deep thought over an ASMR video, definitely overthinking.

Would be interested in reading some other responses.

Return to “ASMRchive”