Ginger in Various Rubber & Latex Gloves

For those who love the head orgasm, any glove-related ASMR videos may be posted here!

Moderator: Toti

Savingtime905
VIP

Ginger in Various Rubber & Latex Gloves

Post by Savingtime905 »

SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Re: Ginger in Various Rubber & Latex Gloves

Post by SexySurgical »

Playtex still here...

Subject: AsiaaRosee ASMR - don't trust, she stole my money [no reply week after next day custom, still posted vid 2 & 5 days ago]
soier wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:50 pm Ahhh okay now I see :)

I asked a custom video to Ginger 1 year ago and she ask just $ 50 ... now she ask $ 1000 ... but she is PERFECT

I don’t know why she deleting all the videos with the playtex living gloves and she also don’t do other videos with them .. I asked about this .. but she didn’t reply 🤷🏻‍♂️ Whyy ?
soier

Re: Ginger in Various Rubber & Latex Gloves

Post by soier »

SexySurgical wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:28 pm Playtex still here...

Subject: AsiaaRosee ASMR - don't trust, she stole my money [no reply week after next day custom, still posted vid 2 & 5 days ago]
soier wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:50 pm Ahhh okay now I see :)

I asked a custom video to Ginger 1 year ago and she ask just $ 50 ... now she ask $ 1000 ... but she is PERFECT

I don’t know why she deleting all the videos with the playtex living gloves and she also don’t do other videos with them .. I asked about this .. but she didn’t reply 🤷🏻‍♂️ Whyy ?

Yeah , just one video, but she did a lot of videos with them, I have some I downloaded, she deleting all the videos.. she keep just this one

Return to “ASMRchive”