Dispute with AsiaaRosee ASMR - solved [but be cautious with her]

For those who love the head orgasm, any glove-related ASMR videos may be posted here!

Moderator: Toti

soier

Re: AsiaaRosee ASMR - don't trust, she stole my money [no reply week after next day custom, still posted vid 2 & 5 days

Post by soier »

she refunded $ 50 ... so it’s ok for me, but don’t ask any custom video to her guys
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Re: AsiaaRosee ASMR - don't trust, she stole my money [no reply week after next day custom, still posted vid 2 & 5 days

Post by SexySurgical »

Why not the full $65USD? What reasons did she give?
soier wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:39 pm she refunded $ 50 ... so it’s ok for me, but don’t ask any custom video to her guys
soier

Post by soier »

PayPal suggested we strike a deal, she has a large round of money for something called "forex" so she didn't want to mess with PayPal ...
I offered her to give me $ 50 and keep $ 15 and she agreed.
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Re: Dispute with AsiaaRosee ASMR - solved [but be cautious with her]

Post by tronn206 »

Don't know if anyones noticed but AsiaaRosee has, very recently, uploaded a latex glove sounds ASMR. 😁
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover
soier

Post by soier »

tronn206 wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:06 pm Don't know if anyones noticed but AsiaaRosee has, very recently, uploaded a latex glove sounds ASMR. 😁
10 days ago, I ask to her the custom after that video

in the meantime she has also stopped all custom (maybe reimbursed maybe not) hidden numerous videos and opened a patreon
PlutoNash
Newcomer

Post by PlutoNash »

I wish I had seen this before it happened.. I asked if she does NSFW videos. She said yeah. She said it would be $150. I sent the money through. She told me to do it through family and friends, then she asked me for 50 more dollars. I asked why she said she was going to show her pussy. I said OK cool. I sent it. I asked her when the vid would be done. She said the next day, a couple of hours later, I was at work. I got a message saying, Can you send $100 more? I said. I had already sent you $200 cause that's what she asked for. Then, 2 hours go by asked her if she was still making the video. I got no response. 2 more hours go by still no response. I sent another message and still no response. I sent a few more and still didn't get a response. So I made a new account. I asked for a custom video to be made she responded, then I asked her for proof that she sent people videos, and they actually got it she sent me a screenshot of her and a random dude showing no video. I asked to see a screenshot of the dude actually getting the video. She never responded.

Return to “ASMRchive”