CozyCab in Yellow household Gloves [videos deleted due to overly horny glove fetishists]

For those who love the head orgasm, any glove-related ASMR videos may be posted here!

Moderator: Toti

prout
Regular poster

Re: CozyCab in Yellow household Gloves [videos deleted due to overly horny glove fetishists]

Post by prout »

Excuse me Soler, but if a girl is dressed with a skirt, that doesn't mean you Can look at her with envy, or touch her...
That's exactly the same thing. Seriously I'm seeing too much those comments under asmr video, and I find this offensive and exhausting.
For kindness she explained it pretty well actually, she began those videos After a lot of people asked her this. But at a Time it became more and more insisting, and yeah, Romm is right it Can become sexual harassment.
I'm honestly feel inconfortable with this kind if behavior.
soier

Re: CozyCab in Yellow household Gloves [videos deleted due to overly horny glove fetishists]

Post by soier »

I understand what you mean, but we cannot start biased because politically we are aligned against "the weaker sex" then who said that women are the weaker sex?
Be careful not to turn all this controversy into something biased radical chic.

I agree that some comments are heavy and offensive, but certainly no heavier and more offensive than those I receive as a man. Believe it.

I don't complain all the time and above all I don't accuse entire categories of giving ALL glove fetishists "PERVERTED" like Cozy Cabin ASMR did.

I agree that a skirt is not enough to be allowed to comment, but there is good taste, as there is good taste in certain males who dress inappropriately.
When a boy enters the university in short shorts he is reprimanded or reprimanded, like when an undressed girl walks into a church.

In short .. there is common sense and above all intelligence.

Let's not exploit everything in favor of liberal politics.

I am a liberal but I am not stupid, I can reason and understand the limits, in my opinion this is what it is about.

Returning to Cozy Cabin ASMR, I feel offended when she accuses the whole category of glove fetishists ... calling them "perverts" because of a few. it is like accusing all Muslims of being terrorists. :'(
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

This is not about men vs women (like, at all), so I'm not going to go down that road with you, but:
soier wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 5:40 amI agree that some comments are heavy and offensive, but certainly no heavier and more offensive than those I receive as a man. Believe it.
I don't complain all the time
If you made videos for YouTube, and you only got offensive comments, you'd stop making those videos too. That's the point. Why on earth would she continue doing something that gives her unwanted attention, if she can just stop doing it? That's the choice she's making, and that's all there is to it. It's got nothing to do with her being a woman.
soier wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 5:40 amand above all I don't accuse entire categories of giving ALL glove fetishists "PERVERTED" like Cozy Cabin ASMR did.(...) I feel offended when she accuses the whole category of glove fetishists [of being] "perverts" because of a few. it is like accusing all Muslims of being terrorists. :'(
You've got every reason to feel offended. But you shouldn't blame her. Blame the few fetishists that don't know how to behave themselves.

Your Muslim analogy is wrong. We as a society have plenty of exposure to regular Muslims to know that no, they're not all terrorists. I don't think CozyCabin has a lot of exposure to regular glove fetishists. So the only ones she encounters are the ones that behave, in her eyes, as perverts. No wonder she thinks all of us are like that.

And mind you, all you have to do to be a pervert in her eyes, is enjoy watching her wear gloves.

Unfortunately, there's nothing that you - or any other fetishist - can do to change her perception. The only way that we could show her not all glove fetishists are like the ones she's encountered is, ironically, by not mentioning our glove fetish. Or better still, by not even watching her videos, and just ignoring her altogether unless you're genuinely interested in ASMR. As soon as she knows you have a fetish, she knows you've been watching her because you got aroused by her wearing gloves, and you're a pervert again.
soier

Post by soier »

I could be able to write to her claiming that I am a glove fetishist but underlining that I have never made offensive comments, I could tell her that we are a community and not all of us are rude or pervert.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

You could try, but don't get offended if you don't manage to convince her.

Honestly though, I really think it's better to just move on. No matter what, she will never like the fact that you get turned on by her wearing gloves, politely or otherwise.
Tees_Squeeze
Newcomer

Post by Tees_Squeeze »

This is an interesting discussion. First of all, I'm new to this forum, I found it by googling my Instagram user name and saw that someone had kindly shared a link to my YouTube posts.

I make ASMR sponge squeezing videos. For me it is to calm my anxiety, a form of stress relief, and the enjoyment is in the sounds and the smell of the cleaning products. The rubber gloves are only a tool to help me do that, I suffer excema on my hands and without wearing gloves I wouldn't be able to relax.

Before I started posting videos I had no idea glove fetishism is a thing. There is a quite a strong community amongst the people who make sponge squeezing videos and the first I knew about it was when some of the other girls told me I could expect messages from those who enjoy gloves.

I don't mind the messages at all, I'm a bit older than most of the other ASMRtists and therefore mature enough to cope. People are welcome to enjoy my videos for whatever they get out of it. But I know it upsets and concerns some of the other girls having their content sexualised when that is not the intention, and also please respect that some of them are very young.

Please understand also that it gets a bit wearing answering the same questions repeatedly from glove enthusiasts, you may think you are the first to ask if I can send you my old ones, or even what size or brand they are but you are definitely not! That is why I made an "FAQ" recently on my Instagram page highlights.

So what I'm trying to say in my rambling way, enjoy the content, but please respect the content creators wishes and the fact that they may not have made the video specifically to satisfy your needs.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Thanks for weighing in, Tees_Squeeze! It's great to get a perspective from an actual content creator on this.
Tees_Squeeze wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:20 pmenjoy the content, but please respect the content creators wishes and the fact that they may not have made the video specifically to satisfy your needs.
^This sums it up perfectly, I think. Words to live by.

Return to “ASMRchive”