ShanliangASMR - Latex & nitrile

For those who love the head orgasm, any glove-related ASMR videos may be posted here!

Moderator: Toti

Markus
Occasional poster

ShanliangASMR - Latex & nitrile

Post by Markus »

Big fan of this one that I found on Reddit :)
Kidvlik
Regular poster

Re: ShanliangASMR - Latex & nitrile

Post by Kidvlik »

She's actually very unfriendly. Don't DM her
prout
Regular poster

Post by prout »

Can you develop please ? :O
Kidvlik
Regular poster

Post by Kidvlik »

Asked her if she wanted to be friends and she point blank said no. She's only in it for the views probably which is disappointing because many glove fetishists are actually very nice people. It takes a few perverts to spoil it for all
Vinie
VIP

Post by Vinie »

Kidvlik wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 5:59 pm Asked her if she wanted to be friends and she point blank said no. She's only in it for the views probably which is disappointing because many glove fetishists are actually very nice people. It takes a few perverts to spoil it for all
Dude are you serious? Are you like 12 or what?
Why the f* would you straight up ask a stranger who you have seen on yt to be your friend?

And more so, if she responded with "No", that's nowhere near unfriendly. It would be a natural response for someone with a new channel in the ASMR sphere.

What did you expect, to get along as a "friend" and talk with her about gloves or whatnot? I don't even understand you weirdos, can't you just enjoy the content and end of story. Jumping straight into comments/dm's and asking for more glove content is just plain stupid.

Speaking of which, the weirdo glove gang already started in the comments with the requests :rolleyes:
prout
Regular poster

Post by prout »

Fuck that, i'm pissed off.
I'm sorry but i'll follow Vinie. That's not "normal" to do that...
It's not about being nice or not, it's about knowing the boundaries and respect :/
You could be the nicer Guy ever, that's just not normal to Ask that on yt.

It's like you go on a store and tell to the girl cutting cheese with gloves if she wants to be your Friend. No, sorry, that's not "normal"

And people on yt Always think they are on onlyfans. Then those videos are Taken off, again, everyone pays for some judgement error... Please Guys learn self control and manners.... Go on manyvids / onlyfans if you want to speak directly about your fetish.
prout
Regular poster

Post by prout »

You know, i sometimes don't share some channels here just because I fear that kind of behaviour. So i keep it just for me. I would prefer to share it here, but now I don't feel those girl are safe so I just enjoy and shut my Mouth. That's very sad.
Kidvlik
Regular poster

Post by Kidvlik »

Are you two that narrow minded? What does asking a creator if they want to be friends have to do with the fetish in the first place? There's a huge difference between being inappropriate and being friendly. It would be a different story if you ask someone if you want to be friends and then send them inappropriate pictures, or start nagging them about glove content. Read my paragraph again. I merely asked her if she wants to be friends. That did not include chatting about gloves or being inappropriate. Its the same analogy as asking a small time twitch streamer whether they want to be virtual friends. Not everything is about gloves. ALSO, remember that there are different types of friends. Being a social media friend is not the same thing as being a full on friend. I was merely asking her whether she wants to follow back. So stop blowing things out of context!!!

You need to learn to decipher who are perverts and who are not. The comments on her videos are not cool, and I do not condone that. But you are glove fetishists yourselves calling out another for something completely harmless. Jacking off or getting off to her video in the first place is inappropriate regardless of her knowing it (which you gentlemen obviously do). So please do not make me out to seem like the bad guy.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

To be fair, Kidvlik, your reaction to her not wanting to be friends with you veers dangerously into the Nice Guy-direction.

If you asked her to be friends, she said no, and you moved on with your life, that would've been fine. But instead, your reaction is to call her unfriendly and accuse her of only being in it for the views (as if that's a bad thing. It's YouTube, what else would she be in it for but for the views?)

I believe you when you say you only had good intentions and you're not one of the people bothering content makers inappropriately, but you've got to think hard about why you feel she's obligated to be friends with you.
Toti
WWGFA Orderly

Post by Toti »

Yeah, any content creator wants followers, not friends, I've seen it more times and it's perfectly understandable if not needed if they want to achieve success.
Kidvlik wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:51 pmSo stop blowing things out of context!!!
That's actually what you did when you called her "unfriendly" because of her answer while you couldn't expect any other answer but that or a mild lie.

Lets cool things off a little bit and move on :rolleyes:

Return to “ASMRchive”