Anne ASMR - long leather - latex and casabella rubber in her patreon

For those who love the head orgasm, any glove-related ASMR videos may be posted here!

Moderator: Toti

soier

Anne ASMR - long leather - latex and casabella rubber in her patreon

Post by soier »

Hi Guys, I have recently discovered the wonderful Anne ASMR.
In her youtube channel I had found 2 videos with long leather gloves, but I was so intrigued that I signed up for her patreon, and for only $ 9, I found a multitude of great videos !! also JOI and HJ action acted.

So I wrote her and I sent to her PO BOX the pink casabella gloves, the playtex living gloves (arrived gray) 8) and she made me a video where she acts as a sex therapist talking about glovefetish and at the end pretends to give a handjob, in the video she tried on also the latex gloves and the playtex living gloves. (this video is in her patreon now)

As you know, I only like rubber gloves, but. her patreon is absolutely exceptional there will be over 100 videos and all very intriguing, i think i will stay subscribed.

Definitely if there are more entries in the future and more requests for gloves in the future she will still be making gloves videos in her patreon !!

She is very nice and helpful so guys, if you are curious let's behave well, if u want let's subscribe to her patreon but don't link her videos directly and she will do many more. =)

https://www.patreon.com/user/posts?u=51353558

Return to “ASMRchive”