Gloves & Boots are my Passion ASMR

For those who love the head orgasm, any glove-related ASMR videos may be posted here!

Moderator: Toti

Jimglove
Regular poster

Gloves & Boots are my Passion ASMR

Post by Jimglove »

I stumbled across this video - one of many on her channel which I've yet to fully explore. She seems to have the most amazing fitting rubber gloves - does anyone know what they are?

Here's two I've looked at so far:

The sound as she pulls on the second glove is something else:

There's lots more too.

On this occasion, I don't think there's any issue with looking at these in a sexual sense, as that is clearly what is behind them!!
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Gloves & Boots are my Passion ASMR

Post by Rommeltje »

Awesome! :w00t: I love how many household gloves she's got hanging over the sink in a lot of the videos. :)'

Some of my favorites:

Leather gloves and white wellies:

Rubbing her blue wellies with red household gloves:

Medical gloves and red wellies:

Orange household gloves and white leather boots:

Putting on white leather boots and tight medical gloves:
Jimglove
Regular poster

Post by Jimglove »

Rommeltje wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:12 am Awesome! :w00t: I love how many household gloves she's got hanging over the sink in a lot of the videos. :)'
Yes, me too. I love to see rubber gloves around and not hidden away in the cupboard!

Lots there for leather and latex lovers too as you've picked out.

I did a bit of digging on the yellow gloves - which look like Vileda Super Universal/Der Griffge but without the vicious grip, and they have something else written on the cuff. In the video below, she gets them out of the packet which clearly says Conad. They seem to be an Italian supermarket, and sure enough I found them on their website - with a CE certificate saying Freudenbeurg - so Vileda made for Conad. Rubber Glove detective, that's me :D

countrylatexglover
VIP

Post by countrylatexglover »

Jimglove wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:02 pm
Rommeltje wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:12 am Awesome! :w00t: I love how many household gloves she's got hanging over the sink in a lot of the videos. :)'
Yes, me too. I love to see rubber gloves around and not hidden away in the cupboard!

Lots there for leather and latex lovers too as you've picked out.

I did a bit of digging on the yellow gloves - which look like Vileda Super Universal/Der Griffge but without the vicious grip, and they have something else written on the cuff. In the video below, she gets them out of the packet which clearly says Conad. They seem to be an Italian supermarket, and sure enough I found them on their website - with a CE certificate saying Freudenbeurg - so Vileda made for Conad. Rubber Glove detective, that's me :D

Agreed its nice to see them out and being used regularly! I actually have friends at home who do the same thing which tells me they use gloves also! they have food gloves and nitrile gloves for cooking and rubber gloves for dishes.
gopcha
Regular poster

Post by gopcha »

Jimglove wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:02 pm
Sorry for crushing your inquiries, but they are named Vileda Contract, from the professional division of Vileda-Freudenberg (professional rubber gloves must wear visible CE markings). For some reason Vileda Professional brand doesn't have zig-zag cuffs (except for the basic Multipurpose and the Lightweight ones):

https://www.vileda-professional.de/reinigungshandschuhe

In my honest opinion, Vileda-Freudenberg has more than enough resources and therefore they should create far better gloves to compete better against Mapa-Spontex gloves (longer cuffs, improved designs...just my two cents). Vileda gloves designs remains the same for decades.
steven75
Occasional poster

Post by steven75 »

I Really love those tight yellow Rubber Gloves She's wearing

Return to “ASMRchive”