What is your biggest glove related turnoff?

The home of all the polls on the forum

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

What is the most dissatisfying thing to see when it comes to gloves?

Ripped gloves
29%
Loose fitting gloves
39%
A non-matching pair
3%
A single glove (not a pair)
10%
Bad material
10%
Gloves in poor condition
4%
Coloration
1%
Other
4%

Total votes: 186

Th048882
Newcomer

Re: What is your biggest glove related turnoff?

Post by Th048882 »

Men's gloves, big clunky gloves,gloves with anything onit (food, vomit).
steven75
Occasional poster

Post by steven75 »

Mine Is definitely Ladies smoking while wearing Household Rubber Gloves Household gloves that only come in medium or large size and not small And those horrid thin household style gloves that are found in discount shops like Pound stretcher
EyesLikeLenses
Regular poster

Post by EyesLikeLenses »

Ripped gloves, loose fitting, and bad material are all annoyances, but the two major turn-offs for me which aren't mentioned are fingerless and scoop gloves...especially scoop gloves. They've always looked really weird to me.
operalove

Post by operalove »

Feeling irritated by reading all the options :lmao: Hard to choose only 2.
Ripped gloves definitely and loose not fitting gloves. Unmatched or one glove from a pair are also not appealing.
The material and quality are also important. I hate those fake leather gloves that look like polygon graphics or satin/spandex gloves that are badly sewed.
And finally mittens and fingerless gloves.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

EyesLikeLenses wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 11:56 amscoop gloves...especially scoop gloves.
8-O I never knew that's what they were called.
Nikolai
Regular poster

Post by Nikolai »

Nail polish visible through the glove, extremely loose gloves and ripped gloves are my main no, no's.
Fun fact, i used to hate with passion transparent nitrile gloves but they grew on me over time.
operalove

Post by operalove »

Nikolai wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 1:04 am Nail polish visible through the glove, extremely loose gloves and ripped gloves are my main no, no's.
Fun fact, i used to hate with passion transparent nitrile gloves but they grew on me over time.
This reminds me also of cosplay or even fashion gloves that have attached nails over the glove fingers :???:

I know that feeling of developing a new fetish. I wasn't fan of leather gloves, until I discovered this forum and evolved to love them with passion.
LookingUp@u
Occasional poster

Post by LookingUp@u »

I said one glove. I'm not into satin, silk, velvet etc so material is important but...one glove? One glove. Nope
furyglove
Occasional poster

Post by furyglove »

So relatable!
Except the "too snug"
I like them tight...
And about too short hmm, that's a turn off but not so much as long as it's not shorter than your wrist.. it's still better than a fingerless gloves

One more thing, i hate to dirty my gloves
ltd7201
Regular poster

Post by ltd7201 »

I agree with the sentiment about poorly fitting and ripped gloves. Satin gloves are my personal favorite and it seems that poorly made ones are all too common and designed for just one, maybe two wearings. I also hate it when somebody is wearing a pair of satin gloves and they have clearly been worn hard several times before and are clearly worn out (thinning and pilling on the fabric) When I've been to roaring 20's-type of events there always seems to be at least one person wearing gloves that has a rip on the seam of the arm. It's really distracting (at least for me).

When I've bought gloves for my wife, I always try to buy a higher-quality brand such as Finale or Dents.

I also hate it with mousquetaire openings when one of the buttons pops off and the opening is a weird shape or somebody doesn't bother to button at all and there is a gaping hole at the wrist. Better off to just wear a pair that don't have the opening at all.

Return to “Polls”