Do you wear gloves at work ?

The home of all the polls on the forum

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

1-Yes, always. My hands and my mind would not survive without them.
18%
2-Sometime, when this is necessary.
32%
3-No never. My work doesn't require the wearing of gloves but i'm dreaming about a circonstance where i would have to wear them or to see some people wearing them.
38%
4-No, i won't because i would fell embarassed !
13%

Total votes: 88

RubberGloved
WWGFA donor

Post by RubberGloved »

Fell free to talk about your gloves experience at work and what kind of gloves you are using.
(You can change your mind later, if you want to change your answer).

Thanks for your participation. :D
Last edited by RubberGloved on Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
No glove, no love !!
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Do you wear gloves at work ?

Post by Rommeltje »

Option 4: I don't, and thank god for that, 'cause I'd be terribly embarassed. ;)
smark100
Regular poster

Post by smark100 »

Rommeltje wrote:Option 4: I don't, and thank god for that, 'cause I'd be terribly embarassed. ;)
Just remember: very few people would truly make the association between you wearing gloves and a fetish ... unless they themselves had such a persuasion! I see the custodians at work in gloves all the time but do not associate that as them having a fetish for them.

Still, I get your point
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

No, I know, but I'd still feel like I was walking around naked or something. :)

What would actually be worse, though, is seeing a lot of people around me wearing gloves. People whom I really don't want to see wearing them. Now, if I was the only guy working at a place with lots of pretty girls, that'd be different. :mrgreen: I might not even mind wearing them myself then. *edit: On second thought, no, I still wouldn't. :-)
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

i should wear most of the time cause im handling heavy materials (wood,metal,paintings,etc)

but i never do and probably never will :) gloves are for WOMEN! ;)
Tightgloves

Post by Tightgloves »

3. No, at this time I never have to wear gloves for my work. Until a year ago, sometimes I had to repair some dirty electronics. It was a good reason for wearing latex gloves for a few hours... :p
When I participate at the parish feast I love slicing bread wearing latex gloves. I wear them with the sleeves of my shirt tucked in them for hours and hours! <3
weasel2000
Regular poster

Post by weasel2000 »

Don't wear gloves at work...would be kinda strange with my suit (although I know some women find that a turn on...A suit with long leather gloves up the sleeves, hell I find that sexy when a woman wears that) It is kinda strange, when I am wearing gloves for cleaning the dishes or for work, I don't necessarily find it all that exciting, I think in some ways I need the situation to be sexy for me to feel that way...don't think just slicing bread would do it for me...granted, it's just my 0.02 cents...
withmygloveson
Occasional poster

Post by withmygloveson »

one of my jobs is with an airline as a flight attendant. The company advises us NOT to wear gloves to pick up passenger's garbage... (silly I know...) but I make a point of bringing my own gloves which are 270mm black latex hair colouring gloves. I wash them after and reuse them... I also like to wear them while working "the galley" as many of us do wear protective gloves just to save our hands. Sometimes passengers comment on them and we can get into a little conversation about the gloves while I have them on... I have even once taken them off and given them to a guy to try on... it was the hottest thing ever!
tigga76

Post by tigga76 »

I have the chance to wear gloves at work. Disposible gloves in contact with patient, I made the decision for longer ones (30cm) and also household gloves for desinfection jobs. Here I made also a decision for longer ones (about 40cm).
I can´t wear the gloves all the time, but I have a range to decide for more or less glove wearing depending on my mood. For example I support more or less the employees in case of desinfection jobs.
This is a very nice position.
MyHandsAreHidden
Regular poster

Post by MyHandsAreHidden »

last edited by
Last edited by MyHandsAreHidden on Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:43 am, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Polls”