What gloves do you prefer?

The home of all the polls on the forum

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Which type of glove do you like? (Multiple answers possible)

Household
22%
Medical
29%
Leather
17%
Fetish latex
17%
PVC
3%
Satin
9%
Other (specify in a reply)
3%

Total votes: 1009

AlexLady
Glovely Diva

Re: What gloves do you prefer?

Post by AlexLady »

It's neat how medical gloves started out slow but is now leading :)

I really like medical/vinyl/latex and thin leather gloves. I like satin/cotton but those are a special treat because they're so absorbent. Color isn't as important to me as how tight, absorbent, slick, and thick they are.
tglovin
Occasional poster

Post by tglovin »

AlexLady wrote:It's neat how medical gloves started out slow but is now leading :)

I really like medical/vinyl/latex and thin leather gloves. I like satin/cotton but those are a special treat because they're so absorbent. Color isn't as important to me as how tight, absorbent, slick, and thick they are.
That's what's important to me too. If they're too big it doesn't look as good
Ryoji
Occasional poster

Post by Ryoji »

I tend to like leather, medical and latex. I'm not sure if I have a specific order of preference, but I have noticed that there's something really appealing about seeing them being used on a day-to-day basis. (Not that you can really do that with fetish latex as easily, but still...)
mrwolfgangmozart
Occasional poster

Post by mrwolfgangmozart »

Any kind of glove is nice as long as it's smooth and very tight
But for me medical gloves (especially Surgical gloves) makes me crazy
sgsatingloves
Newcomer

Post by sgsatingloves »

Satin does it for me, although, I'm slowly growing to like fetish latex as well.
Grim
WWGFA Orderly

Post by Grim »

AlexLady wrote:It's neat how medical gloves started out slow but is now leading :)

Leather was at about 10-15 when I voted, it's got a lot better since but it looks like my plans to take over the world via leather glove fetishism have to be sidelined for a little longer :'(

I'd personally suggest rather strongly against buying the thinnest leather gloves you can find, they may be nice to start with but they have no stretch to them and they also lack the soft side of things. Have a look for Pittards leather, it might be more rewarding (in more ways than one :D) I have two pairs of gloves made from the Pittards Extra Soft 3000 hide and you'll pry them off my cold, dead hands! One pair silk lined for winter and the other pair unlined for every other season - they're thicker than many but so soft and so tight even after 5 years use that they've definitely proved worth the price! :up:
Everyone's a freak in one way or another - it's how much and how you choose to express it that counts. As long as it harms no-one (unless that's their preference, of course) then who are we to judge?
Tightgloves

Post by Tightgloves »

Medical gloves are winninggggg!!!!!! <3 :tongue:
glovelover71
Regular poster

Post by glovelover71 »

Always liked household since young,closely followed by leather,but lately the other half has been buying milore leather gloves and they are just so soft and feel so good when she does things with them!!! Very torn between both
LatexGloves4Life
Occasional poster

Post by LatexGloves4Life »

As I mentioned in my introduction household rubber gloves & medical are my favorite since they have marked me from my childhood. :luv:
lolman
Occasional poster

Post by lolman »

I love fetish latex gloves, and latex in general :p But also medical gloves are great

Return to “Polls”