Would you wear gloves in public no matter what time of year

The home of all the polls on the forum

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Wearing Gloves in public no matter the time of year?

Yes
33%
No
25%
Not sure
10%
Yes
13%
No
15%
Not sure
4%

Total votes: 48

Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Re: Would you wear gloves in public no matter what time of year

Post by Ceramic »

you triggered my semi functioning memory :p

there are 2 more threads on the forum related to wearing gloves in public

1) of some black female (i think singer or so) who claims to wear gloves all the time
2) the other is on older women,who wears gloves ALL the time,and doesnt do anything (i mean,anything) to preserve her fingers,so she can model and do commercials.

i think Rom can find those posts quick as a thunder ;)

other then that,in next life perhaps,if i was an attractive female,i'd do gloves as much as i can :)
countrylatexglover
VIP

Post by countrylatexglover »

Oh I’m sure there is somewhere on here lol! Figured I would say been wearing them out more and more to different places and I’m actually getting use to wearing them and wanting to. We don’t do much shopping locally we usually go to another town or area for nicer stores and no one we know reall goes there much so I can wear them more. It’s nice to do and to see her hold my hand even also while I wear them. I think she pretends they aren’t there because I like doing it. I probably won’t be able to wear them around family or friends at all unless for winter or fall and they are knit for the excuse but no medical gloves for that lol. Also got guitar gloves from amazon that are skin color if your Caucasian this is and I can get away with them too sometimes.
esalvesen
Newcomer

Post by esalvesen »

countrylatexglover wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:52 pm
esalvesen wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:30 am Yes and I do. I wear Latex gloves at all times. They have become a very important part of my style.

Erik.
Erik May I ask you, do you have to wear them or choose to? Do you wear exam gloves or surgical gloves? Do you mind the looks people give you?
If you don’t mind these questions thank you!
I chose to wear them because I love to. It is exam gloves.

Erik
countrylatexglover
VIP

Post by countrylatexglover »

esalvesen wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:40 am
countrylatexglover wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:52 pm
esalvesen wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:30 am Yes and I do. I wear Latex gloves at all times. They have become a very important part of my style.

Erik.
Erik May I ask you, do you have to wear them or choose to? Do you wear exam gloves or surgical gloves? Do you mind the looks people give you?
If you don’t mind these questions thank you!
I chose to wear them because I love to. It is exam gloves.

Erik
How long did it take you to just wear them around everywhere all the time? I will wear them in public sometimes when I won’t know anyone but other wise it’s mostly driving and at home. Also thank you for telling me makes me feel better that I’m not the only one I have heard a few people who do now and it’s nice to know!
mrs uni
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by mrs uni »

Ceramic wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:45 pm i would,if i coulf (wear gloves,all the time,all year - like mrs uni does :p)
There's wearing them in public and wearing them in the house and they're two very different things. I will wear them all year round in the house, especially rubber household gloves (housework needs doing whatever the season) but leather gloves in August? Nah, never going to happen....or at least very unlikely.
violet666
Regular poster

Post by violet666 »

Does this mean that when it's warm you don't wear gloves?
riven2357
Occasional poster

Post by riven2357 »

Covid has been a real game changer for gloves. I'll occasionally wear latex at the grocery store now
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

still the same,would wear "hardcore" gloves (satin leather latex pvc) in the house (when wife away),any day and season of the year,even if its -2C or +46C,thats why they invented A\C for ;)

Return to “Polls”