Would you wear gloves in public no matter what time of year

The home of all the polls on the forum

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Wearing Gloves in public no matter the time of year?

Yes
33%
No
25%
Not sure
10%
Yes
13%
No
15%
Not sure
4%

Total votes: 48

countrylatexglover
VIP

Would you wear gloves in public no matter what time of year

Post by countrylatexglover »

I wear xs white nitrile gloves almost anywhere I can as long as I know I won’t see anyone I know. When the temp starts to drop I do everything I can to wear my knit gloves as much as possible With a long sleeve shirt. People will ask me is it that cold out and I say not too bad but my hands get freezing this time of year ( and that’s the truth lol). I also have guitar gloves is what they are called. They are tan colored and match my skin almost perfectly. I wear them sometimes with long sleeve cause the cuffs are yellow and the sleeves hide them. If asked i just say protection from the sun.

So I’m just curious who else likes to join me is such an activity even thought it’s mostly taboo for now?!

This question is for the bottom poll hope that’s allowed.
Do you like seeing gloves on people out of place like they are not working or it’s not cold out and still in public.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Would you wear gloves in public no matter what time of year

Post by Rommeltje »

Don't forget to post polls in the polls section. ;)
countrylatexglover
VIP

Thank you I didn’t know there was one lol!
Luckyhubby
Regular poster

Post by Luckyhubby »

Yes and i do. I wear leather gloves year round despite the heat here in the South East. Obviously when it is hot, it will be an unlined pair and most likely a driving glove style with an open back but never the less a leather glove. I have done it for so long that i honestly don’t notice the heat and love the look and feel. To each their own!
esalvesen
Newcomer

Post by esalvesen »

Yes and I do. I wear Latex gloves at all times. They have become a very important part of my style.

Erik.
GlovedYankee
WWGFA donor

Post by GlovedYankee »

I wear my leather gloves every time I walk out the door. I enjoy wearing them, love the look and the feel, so for me its a no brainer. Yes it can be HOT out there, but I’m still in my leather cap and driving gloves, they are a part of me and its the way I like it. My husband who is not a fetisher, wears his driving gloves every time he sits in the car, never used to be like that, so am happy to see him in them. There are times I smile when he is running into a store for a quick minute and his gloves stay on. He just forgets he is wearing them. Just like me, its a second nature.
countrylatexglover
VIP

esalvesen wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:30 am Yes and I do. I wear Latex gloves at all times. They have become a very important part of my style.

Erik.
Erik May I ask you, do you have to wear them or choose to? Do you wear exam gloves or surgical gloves? Do you mind the looks people give you?
If you don’t mind these questions thank you!
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

i would,if i coulf (wear gloves,all the time,all year - like mrs uni does :p)
countrylatexglover
VIP

Ceramic wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:45 pm i would,if i coulf (wear gloves,all the time,all year - like mrs uni does :p)
Yes she is brave with that. Some people just don’t care enough to worry about it they just do what they want and if you don’t like it they don’t care. There was an instagram account she was public a long while ago then she went private has no posts anyone as I can see and she had serveral pictures of her wearing gloves in public. Some asked her about it and how she was so brave and she just said she doesn’t care anymore. The looks and questions don’t bother her and she wear gloves almost 24/7. It was nice to see someone with some confidence enough to do what I wish I could do.
countrylatexglover
VIP

Love to see the results of this poll so far. Did not expect the results so far but I am pleased to see I’m not the only one who wants to do this!! :))

Return to “Polls”