VIP

should the completely dubious pissing&scat be banned

Post by sexcuir »

pollux whoof
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Re: should the completely dubious pissing&scat be banned

Post by tronn206 »

Bit hard too say. I'm not into it so I don't click on any links that mention it. If its description clearly states what it is then don't click it. SexySurgical and Rom do a great job of editing thread titles too make them more descriptive.

Also, piss and scat are not very nice to people who are not into it. But there's a lot of worse fetishes out there that definitely do need too be band everywhere..
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover
greenyrst

Post by greenyrst »

If your going to have a poll about banning something. At least have options that mean something.
The whole poll is biased towards banning it, why?
Yes make it mandatory to put a warning in the title. Or have a specific area for it.
As it’s one of the fetishes I enjoy, obviously I’m biased towards it not being banned. For the record, yes I do put warnings in my titles if I post anything of that nature.
Tomglover
Regular poster

Post by Tomglover »

Its not my thing just as the smoking thing ruins it for me as well, but if we ban everything that doesn't suit then you end up with a very limited group. Read the title then make the choice as whether to watch or not, simple !!!!😊
sexcuir
VIP

Post by sexcuir »

only bringing/up community
Abigal

Post by Abigal »

Why is there even a poll, yes it should be removed its disgusting.
xxx Aby xxx
katertjekat
VIP

Post by katertjekat »

Abigal wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 8:53 pm Why is there even a poll, yes it should be removed its disgusting.
Absolute lack of nuance here.
It's not my thing either, but maybe some people might find fucking with household gloves on disgusting as well. And now what?! 🤔
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Allow me to throw some more disarray into this topic: it's officially banned by rule #3. We've just chosen not to act upon it so far. It's what we in the Netherlands call gedogen.

When I wrote the rules, I was hoping we'd never actually have to deal with it, as I'm completely disgusted by it myself as well. But, seeing as how it's not actually illegal (unlike the other stuff banned by the rules), and we've pretty much been able to contain it with warnings so far, we're going with the gedoog-policy for the time being.

Not saying that can't change though. I wouldn't mind never having to think about such things ever again. If this thread picks up steam and leads to overwhelming calls for enforcing the ban, we'll at least discuss it in the mod section.
greenyrst

Post by greenyrst »

Rommeltje wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:23 pm Allow me to throw some more disarray into this topic: it's officially banned by rule #3. We've just chosen not to act upon it so far. It's what we in the Netherlands call gedogen.

When I wrote the rules, I was hoping we'd never actually have to deal with it, as I'm completely disgusted by it myself as well. But, seeing as how it's not actually illegal (unlike the other stuff banned by the rules), and we've pretty much been able to contain it with warnings so far, we're going with the gedoog-policy for the time being.

Not saying that can't change though. I wouldn't mind never having to think about such things ever again. If this thread picks up steam and leads to overwhelming calls for enforcing the ban, we'll at least discuss it in the mod section.
My apologies Rom, it would appear I have broken rule 3 several times. As the man in charge I respect any decision you make. By all means remove any of my posts relating to the subjects if you see fit. My issue wasn’t with the fact that some wanted it banned and more with the fact that the poll wasn’t impartial.

Hopefully rule 3 might change? If not so be it, I’ll just refrain from posting anything of that nature.
Keep up the good work 👍
greenyrst

Post by greenyrst »

Abigal wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 8:53 pm Why is there even a poll, yes it should be removed its disgusting.
Thanks for the kink shaming!!!
Comments like this can be hurtful.
If we were all the same life would be very boring.

Return to “Polls”