Is your glove fetish a secret?

The home of all the polls on the forum

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Yes! No one knows
23%
Yes overall BUT I have shared with partners over the years or people have found out
75%
No I tell everyone that will hear me
No votes
Not really I don’t hide it, people know that about me
2%

Total votes: 52

pinkrubbergloves
WWGFA Orderly

Post by pinkrubbergloves »

Curious to know how many people have openly shared there glove fetish with people around them. I’m not talking about us on here or online where we have our identities more or less hidden.

I’m referring to family like mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, cousins etc. Co Workers. People in your communities or places of worship … that kind of thing. Just people around you in general knowing about your glove fetish.
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Re: Is your glove fetish a secret?

Post by tronn206 »

In real life I mainly keep it private but on the internet I tell everyone. But not in my vanilla persona.😁
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover
EyesLikeLenses
Regular poster

Post by EyesLikeLenses »

When I was younger, I felt awkward and lacked confidence, which is typical of most young people. As a result, I tended to feel ashamed of the fact that I had a sexual obsession with gloves and tended to keep it a secret. Of course, I didn't view my fixation with gloves as a "fetish", because I had no real understanding as to what a "fetish" was at the time. Like many members on this forum, I wasn't even aware of the existence of others who felt as I did about gloves until the internet came along. Apparently, I was a rather weird and independent kid growing up, so as I got older and gained a degree of confidence in myself, I started to become much less preoccupied with how other people viewed me. My first girlfriend, who was rather kinky anyway, didn’t have any issues with wearing gloves and she was undoubtedly aware of how aroused I would get when she wore them, even without me having to reveal to her that I had a secret "glove fetish". Since then, I’ve never had to reveal to people that I had any kind of fetish, nor have I been particularly concerned over the reactions that I might get if they suspected that I was kinky or strange. Years ago, my parents were in the habit of showing up at my place unannounced just before I was to leave out for a club or fetish event, often dressed up neck-to-toe in leather and wearing gloves. At first, they would ask me what kind of a crazy place I was going to dressed like that, but eventually they got used to it and never considered it to be a big deal. I’ve worn gloves around my friends and family members in the past, as did my past girlfriends and ex-wife, and no one ever mentioned or asked if any of us had a glove fetish. If anyone ever did, I would just brush it off by giving them a weird look and sarcastically accuse them of having a dirty mind. Furthermore, considering how socially liberal things have become, I doubt that many people would be all that shocked by the idea of someone having a glove fetish.
Last edited by EyesLikeLenses on Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

obviously a secret,only my wife knows \past gf's knew.
its not something u can share with "vanilla" ppl cause they will think your wierd (stigma)

you just can't go and tell ppl "hey,i love how those gloves look!"
not even for boots\dresses\other nice clothing items

you just cant
period.
unless your a female,then you can tell EVERYTHING,some other women might find you\her bit wierd,but she can ignore and enjoy her fetish ;)
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Ceramic wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 8:19 amyou just can't go and tell ppl "hey,i love how those gloves look!"
not even for boots\dresses\other nice clothing items

you just cant
period.
unless your a female,then you can tell EVERYTHING,some other women might find you\her bit wierd,but she can ignore and enjoy her fetish ;)
You can say it as a man. Just depends how you say it. I couldn't do it, but that doesn't mean others can't.

I was once at a panel discussion where the woman who was moderating the evening was wearing a really nice pair of tall white and red western boots. I was sneaking looks at them all night, but otherwise kept my composure. Then when we left, one of the people I was with - a very confident guy - suddenly turned around and just said to her: "Oh hey, before I leave, I just wanted to say that I really like your boots" (he didn't have a fetish, he just appreciated the effort she had put into her appearance).

She was very happy with the compliment, and I just remember thinking: "Damnit, I like those boots too! Why didn't I say anything?" It probably wouldn't have sounded the same coming from me, though. I knew from myself that I wasn't just appreciating a fashion choice, I was turned on by her boots. I would've felt like a creep complimenting her on her boots, which probably would've made me sound that way as well.
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

well yeah saying it as compliment is way easier then we think (hi i like ur boots\ur boots are looking great etc)

coming and saying "i love boots on women" is bit more complicated since some ppl (here at least,europe\rest of the world are way more open-minded and accepting) might get you into bit "trouble" \ get funny looks from other ppl.
EyesLikeLenses
Regular poster

Post by EyesLikeLenses »

Well, if you put that way, I'd have to agree with you. Just walking up to some stranger cold and saying "I love boots on women" is a terrible approach regardless of where you live.
alek200
VIP

Post by alek200 »

Yes overall BUT I have shared with partners over the years or people have found out

alek200's - Cloud Storage
Latex Gloves <= Links (08-11-2023)
Satin Gloves <= Links (08-11-2023)
Gloves Girls Pack <= Links (11-11-2023)

If you want to support and help me expand my collection you can donate here:
paypal.me/gloveslover

Return to “Polls”