Ask me requests

Jenny explores her newly found glove fetish. Join in!

Moderator: Jenny

Jenny
Glovely Diva

Re: Ask me requests

Post by Jenny »

cool cool thanks - and yes they're delicate. have added to wishlist x
You can find me on MFC, Clips4Sale, Manyvids, and here... and a ton of other cool fetish forums.
http://www.c4s.com/83025
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

If you find some good household gloves (for example: I've always wanted to see a pair of pink Bizzybee Elegance gloves in action :)'), I'd love a simple blowjob/handjob video with lots of cum play, where you let the guy cum on the gloves, lick it off, spit it back on, play with it between your gloves, and perhaps finishing with a masturbating session with the cum covered gloves. :up:

Oh! And if boots were involved, that would make it even better of course! 8D

What kind of boots are you into anyway? I like high heeled knee high leather boots, and also wellies (as long as they're elegant, like Hunters).
asdfghjkl
Occasional poster

Post by asdfghjkl »

A nurse type video with medical gloves would be amazing.
Blkglvs
Occasional poster

Post by Blkglvs »

Hi Jenny , Do you have any leather gloves ?? would be amazing to team them up with some of your other leatherwear and see you smoking in them .

Just a suggestion

Blkglv
Jenny
Glovely Diva

Post by Jenny »

Blkglvs wrote:Hi Jenny , Do you have any leather gloves ?? would be amazing to team them up with some of your other leatherwear and see you smoking in them .

Just a suggestion

Blkglv
I don't tbh
You can find me on MFC, Clips4Sale, Manyvids, and here... and a ton of other cool fetish forums.
Pekka
WWGFA donor

Post by Pekka »

Videos with different colours of medical gloves would be awesome. I like them skin tight and i would love to see the part where you put on the gloves. This would be my dream glove setup.
Blkglvs
Occasional poster

Post by Blkglvs »

Jenny wrote:
Blkglvs wrote:Hi Jenny , Do you have any leather gloves ?? would be amazing to team them up with some of your other leatherwear and see you smoking in them .

Just a suggestion

Blkglv
I don't tbh

Ahh well in that case , may i suggest you have a look on Ebay ?? the amount of vintage unlined leather gloves for sale on there is amazing. Most less than £10 a pair which is well worth the money.

blkglv
Someguy
VIP

Post by Someguy »

A fantasy of mine is wearing rings over gloves so that eventually the rings become stuck and you're forced to keep the gloves on for a long extended period of time. Other than that, the standard masturbating with gloves, lesbian sex with both girls wearing gloves, the usual.
Jenny
Glovely Diva

Post by Jenny »

Someguy wrote:A fantasy of mine is wearing rings over gloves so that eventually the rings become stuck and you're forced to keep the gloves on for a long extended period of time. Other than that, the standard masturbating with gloves, lesbian sex with both girls wearing gloves, the usual.
Not tried wearing rings over gloves, i could probably smoke , but not sure about give a hand job or masturbate?
Tragicpoet
Regular poster

Post by Tragicpoet »

Dentist, patient scene with light BDSM. If lesbian not be an option that would be really cool if not male patient female dentist. I read a little but I don't know what you're into so just suggestions. And of course with Medical gloves. I hope you have a nice day or evening whenever this finds you
The Poet of Tragic things

Return to “Jenny's Little Secret”