What kind of content do you like to see?

For all your rubber and latex needs.

Moderator: Phee Jameson

Phee Jameson
Glovely Diva

Re: What kind of content do you like to see?

Post by Phee Jameson »

Hunter32 wrote:Surgical gloves in latex nurse uniform, regular scrubs, and surgical gear (gown, mask, cap)
Thank you, I actually do have a few latex nurse's costumes that I never got around to shooting. I definitely need to do something along these lines!
pinkrubbergloves wrote:Personally I love to see the 50s-60s pinup style photography. With pretty much any style as long as you wear dishwashing rubber gloves that match your outfit. That would be sublime. There is very little of this style out there with dishwashing rubber gloves, well there is some but definitely not enough!
Thanks, I actually adore those photos! Something like that would be super fun to shoot!
fanglove wrote:Hi Phee , I follow you on instagram for more than 1 year.
I love especially surgical gloves & latex fetish gloves
I love your work , your pictures with household gloves are nice :)
Thanks for following me, I did wonder if I would find any of my fans on here seeing as a lot of people have been asking me for more glove content! :biggrin:
Ceramic wrote:My main fetish in gloves is the length - gotta be long,at least elbow and over the elbow! :D

material \ color... - couldnt care less ;)
Definitely can do, I have a good sized collection of shoulder length latex gloves ;)
dopefish wrote:Probably better to leave them on at least for me!
Cool! So in other words, make a big thing of putting them on, and then keep them on. Got you. :up:
Support me on patreon for exclusive glove content; https://www.patreon.com/pheejameson

Find me on instagram; https://www.instagram.com/misspheejameson/
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

I love that idea of video reviews of gloves around the world! :w00t: I'm only familiar with gloves from a few countries (mainly USA, UK, Germany, and of course the Netherlands). A travel show about household gloves would definitely be something I'd watch. Hell, it'd be something I'd love to make! :D
Latexgloves13
VIP

Post by Latexgloves13 »

Nurse Uniform and surgical gloves????????
stevo75
Regular poster

Post by stevo75 »

Hi Phee
I Would like to see you in Nurses Uniform wearing yellow household rubber gloves could you involve another person wearing the same uniform and gloves please thanks
Dan25
VIP

Post by Dan25 »

Hi phee

My suggestion, household gloves and aprons, You are extremelly hot in the pics you are washing dishes, but in my opinion you must have to be wearning an apron. Thank you in advance
traxxas67

Post by traxxas67 »

Are we going to see you post your whole glove collection sometime?
Phee Jameson
Glovely Diva

Post by Phee Jameson »

traxxas67 wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:13 am Are we going to see you post your whole glove collection sometime?
Most of my collection of latex and rubber is back at home, I only have a few pairs of gloves that I've bought over here. So yes it will be shown at some point but probably not for quite some time!
Support me on patreon for exclusive glove content; https://www.patreon.com/pheejameson

Find me on instagram; https://www.instagram.com/misspheejameson/
tomtefar67
Newcomer

Post by tomtefar67 »

Lesbian love in rainwear and rubbergloves fucking and licking kissing real lesbian love in rainwear rubberboots rubbergloves ,no site have this!!!
PurpleGlover18
Newcomer

Post by PurpleGlover18 »

I’d like to see any Latex Surgical Glove content, or Latex Household gloves! Also keep up the amazing content!! 😁
PurpleGlover18

Return to “Phee's Rubber Corner”