Introduction of Scarlett Winter

Most passionate and edging glovely handjobs in the web! I was born to milk cocks with my smooth hands.

Moderator: ScarlettWinter

ScarlettWinter
Glovely Diva

Introduction of Scarlett Winter

Post by ScarlettWinter » Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:37 pm

Hey guys and girls,

My name is Scarlett Winter, I'm a video producer, and I have a strong fetish in gloves and handjobs. I love it when both mentioned fetishes meet, so honestly I have to confess I'm addicted giving glovely edging handjobs. I own a wide collection of latex gloves, medical gloves, rubber gloves, household gloves, gardening gloves, wool gloves, leather gloves and lots of other fetish items like cuffs, ballgags, masks and more more more.. 8D
BTW I'm a switch that means sometimes I'm a mistress and sometimes I'm a sub.

As a small teaser....

Following you'll find my new C4S store (please use this link):
https://clips4sale.com/134877/scarlett- ... 4402804d5f

You'll find a bunch of glovely handjobs, blowjobs, bondage and more! Weekly video updates!

I would be very happy if we have an active exchange and sharing our fetish together!
I opened another post with the topic: Suggestions & Ideas

XoXo
Scarlett

SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Re: Introduction of Scarlett Winter

Post by SexySurgical » Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:45 pm

Hi welcome! Nice shiny mistress gloves and latex neck collar. <3 Also nice, eh, eyes? :geek:

Just came across this confusing coincidence: https://twitter.com/scarletwinters2
(redhead goth nerdy, milf, glasses)
compose intricate posts somewhere else to not sorta "memory hole" them (when losing connection after hitting submit).

ScarlettWinter
Glovely Diva

Re: Introduction of Scarlett Winter

Post by ScarlettWinter » Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:58 pm

Thanks so much!
I love my big eyes too <3

I have no twitter or any other social media and this woman isn't me. My name is different, I'm blonde, I'm not a milf.. I was born in the 90's.. and I have bigger eyes :whoop: